THIS IS WHAT I GOT SO FARR

Bronze Member
Username: Jonklly5

Post Number: 82
Alpine CDA-9853, Boston Acoustic SL comp. speakers in front doors, Xtant 2.2 amp to power those, xtant x1001 amp for the sub/subs, now all i need is the sub/subs. I was thinking either one 15'eclipse ti if i can get it for cheap enuf from an authorized dealer, or a 12'. But if its too much, do you think a 12' idmax would be good for that amp or 2 al's(maybe too much also). If not those what would u recommend for about 500-600 or under for one 12/15' or 2 12's for that xtant x1001 amp.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 83
also would i need like a batcap or capicitor for that much power u think? One more thing: I could also save alot of money by getting the JBL GTO 1201.1II instead of the xtant x1001 and be able to get the 15' eclipse ti. Am i better off getting the ti over the idmax, or the xtant over the jbl.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 86
??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 90
anyone please..??

Silver Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 630
If you can get either the 12" idmax or the TI I'm sure you'd be really pleased with either. Each sub needs a good 1000 watts of clean power to it. Get either of them 12's and put it in a ported box tuned to around 29 hz. That would sound really good.

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1652
you have an awesome amp. i think the ti would match perfect with your setup
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us