Will this be easy????? (pictures included)

Username: Lspade

Glenwood, Minnesota United States

Post Number: 1
My car had a cassette player totally separate from the am/fm radio so I pulled it out. I am hoping to go buy a cheap cd deck probably from Wal-Mart or something and put it where the cassette player was. There are two main wires with connectors left over.

Here is the picture of the wire connectors and the old cassette player area: Upload

I was wondering if a new cd player installation will be easy and just a point and plug installation? Or will I have to cut the old connectors off and wire everything manually and possibly have to work with stuff in the fuse box?

Username: Prankstar008

San Diego, CA USA

Post Number: 8
you might (will) have to buy a wiring harness.....stay out of the fuse box....just ask any car audio place for a wiring harness that matched the year, make, and model of your car and as long as your not color blind and can plug stuff in, it will be the best $10-$20 you ever spend...it doenst look like it, but you might also need a dash kit....talk to an audio store about that as well

Silver Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 464
That's a Suburban, isn't it?

Bronze Member
Username: Nopidy

Post Number: 11
Thnx for the info.

...and it is a blazer.

Silver Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 471
Good times.

Username: Will_dog

Eugene, OR USA

Post Number: 3
yer both wrong It's prolly a 1500 or 2500 Pickup right side of dash tells me so :-)Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Prankstar008

San Diego, CA USA

Post Number: 26
he said it was a blazer....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us