Gaming systems question


Bronze Member
Username: Crazyred

Baker, Louisiana United states

Post Number: 20
Registered: May-05
im planing to get a xbox or ps2 in my car and i was wondering do i have to get a amp to power it

Dominic Aka Bullet
Unregistered guest
no you need a power inverter

New member
Username: Climbamtn

Seattle, Wa Usa

Post Number: 6
Registered: Jul-05
if you dont have a preferance already choose the ps2. the xbox can not be mouned on its side and overheats quickly if in confined space. and yes all you need is a power inverter, get one that is 150 watts or as close to that as possible. the 115-120 watt inverters will burn up quickly as they would be running at peak.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us