Best ONLINE Stores

Bronze Member
Username: Voodoochilde

Greencastle, Indiana

Post Number: 31
Hey, I'm looking to buy some infinity kappa perfect 6.1 components and an 800-1200 watt amp plus another amp for my components and I was wondering what online stores all of you recommend that has a wide selection and good prices (and is of course trustworthy). I was gonna use woofersect dot com but they don't have my components and I want to buy all my stuff from one place in one order. I also know of infnitecaraudio dot com. Any others that you all recommend? OR any to stay away from? Thanx for any help.

Silver Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 223
yo cody if u want some infinity kappa comps ... IM me at Mikee816 ... and well talk

Silver Member
Username: Rhassler

Gilford, NH

Post Number: 317
i've bought stuff from www.onlinecarstereo.com there prices are pretty good

Silver Member
Username: Jbailey

Indianapolis, Indiana

Post Number: 114
Hey Cody, I see you live in Greencastle. I live in Indianapolis and happen to have a set of Perfect 6.1s I'm getting ready to sell. I have had them for a couple months and they are in fantastic condition. They are probably as close to new as a used set can get and they sound wonderful. I'm just waiting on a new set to arrive and them I'm going to pull the Perfects out and sell them. Anyway, I'm looking for $150 for the set and if you want them we could arrange to meet somewhere in order to avoid shipping costs. Let me know if you are interested and we can discuss it further. Thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Voodoochilde

Greencastle, Indiana

Post Number: 32
I am interested justin, but I'm not sure how long it'll take to get the money so if somebody offers you something for them go ahead and sell them cuz I don't want you waiting around for my broke self. And what amp were you using to power those perfects? thanx for the offer but I'm guessing you can get rid of them before I can get the money, I'm trying buy I don't want you waiting around for me. thanx

Silver Member
Username: Dankman

South Bend, Indiana United States

Post Number: 174
I got all my equip from www.woofersetc.com, great prices
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us