What is the best bass song

Bronze Member
Username: Bakerj72

Post Number: 12
what are good bass testing songs and song that are good to listen to casually that have just rediculous bass(i like intergalctic by daft punk if that helps..... thx)

Silver Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 601
For testing look into stuff by bass mekanik and bass outlaws. Im not sure who its by but its called
Deep a$s bass song, im pretty sure its by bass outlaws but im not sure it has some sick sick bass.
I would be careful playin this song.

Silver Member
Username: Jbailey

Indianapolis, Indiana

Post Number: 113
Hey Justin, as for bass only CDs, I agree that Bass Mekanik is hard to beat, especially the older stuff like "Quad Maximus". Power Supply is another bass group that is not nearly as well known and their stuff is kind of hard to find but worth it if you can. Their songs have a lot of bass but they are actual songs rather than just bass beats and "my 5.0" hits ridiculously hard (say goodbye to your rearview mirror if you have a system with enough bump in the trunk). For actual songs, "High Roller" by Crystal Method, "Da Blow" by Lil' Jon (or just about anything else he does), "Quick to Back Down" by Bravehearts feat. Nas and Lil' Jon, and of course "Late Nite Tip" by Three Six Mafia (very low). These are just a few standouts of the hundreds or even thousands out there. There have been a few of these posts in the past so you may want to check them too.

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1957
go to www.relmofexcursion.com and download the 1/35HZ sweep, and the 20/250HZ sweep... that covers every bass possable
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us