CHECK OUT THESE MOTHERF*UCKERS

Anonymous

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=18796%26item%3D5778271442 %26

Bronze Member
Username: Lowrollins10

Champaign, IL

Post Number: 91
I know this may sound dumb but what is so great about them? They are just old to me?

Silver Member
Username: Sevin7

Post Number: 173
how much power do those ugly fukers put out?

nickspl
Unregistered guest
Both of you F*uckers Go Suck A Mean C0ck It's funny how matt Posts that link and then uses his real name and says Whats so good about them? HAHAHAHAHA You F*ucking Piece of $hit. Youre probably the one who posts all these stupid questions around here. Get A life LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER!

Bronze Member

Champaign, IL

Post Number: 95
thanks man its @ssholes like you that make people feel unwelcome on these things. AND KNOW I DINT POST THE F*CKING LINK JACK @SS!!!!

Bronze Member

Champaign, IL

Post Number: 96
I DINT POST THAT LINK YOU F@G GO F*CK YOURSELF!!!

nickspl
Unregistered guest
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Funny real F*cking funny. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Anonymous

Obviously whoever posted it is young and unknowledgable about car audio equipment when it was at it's best.Yes exactly there old school PPI which happens to be one of best and most sought after amps due to there incredible construction,craftsmanship and pure performance.Ugly...and you think todays amp's are what?They look like more of a prototype spaceship from Star Wars then an amp.Anyway long story short the DRM art series is a very high end amp that none of todays mass produced flea market made in the swamps of Africa crap would never even come close to.original ms1000.jpg

Anonymous

Obviously whoever posted it is young and unknowledgable about car audio equipment when it was at it's best.Yes exactly there old school PPI which happens to be one of best and most sought after amps due to there incredible construction,craftsmanship and pure performance.As far as power,maybe if you opened your eyes a little more,had learned how to read and graduated you could figure that out on your own as it clearly states what you asked in the listing.Ugly...and you think todays amp's are what?
They look like more of a prototype spaceship from Star Wars then an amp.
Anyway long story short the PPI Art series amps are a very high end product that none of todays mass produced,flea market selling,made in the swamps of Africa,overpriced and underbuilt chunks of chromed plastic with all there bling blingin led pulsing and false 1 million watts a channel bull$hit would ever ever come close to.

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2764
Who really are you Anon? I know I've heard somebody on here say something was made in the "swamps of africa" before, just can't remember who... O.o
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us