Tangband triple chamber cubic feet exactly figured

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 2469
it comes out to 3.61 cf for two 6.5 inch tangbands in my triple chamber abc enclosure ...this size is gross including all ports and sub displacements

Silver Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 445
thatd be aweseom if you could get some pictures up for us when its being built. and be sure to let us know the performance....when do you think you;ll have it tsted by?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2470
im was coordinating with my buddy as of yesterday to get the materials and start building it ...i had the make the ports 7 inches high by 1.875 wide to account for port volocity at the 100 watt rms rated power for each tuned port...the first port tune will be tuned at 30.511 hz the second port tune will be tuned at 42.3115 hz the third port tune will be tuned at 62.2805 hz ...i doubt well be able to do pictures but ill see what i can do

Gold Member

Post Number: 2471
I have a different car now so i have to install my amp in the car and the new box im talking about here the amp im going to be using will be a mtx 275x amplifier and ill bridge it to 8 ohms (my smallest amp i own lol) if i remeber right ill be pushing 75 rms total at that ohm load bridged or possibly my 2150x which should put out 200 rms at 8 ohm bridged but the tangbands only handle 120 rms total so im not sure what ill do

Gold Member

Post Number: 2472
i can prob do a video like that guy did after its built if you want cuz my other buddies step dad has one of those digital camcorders heck so do my parents for that mater but not as good as my buddies is

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 332
Sean...do that idea and put it on realmofexcursion
sorry for recovering an ol,d post lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 2541
i will if it turns out like i expect... looks promising the more details i find out

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, Florida USA

Post Number: 794
Sean im going to get my tangbands hopefully today from my cousins house..its been raining all day everyday this week. I want to build the enclsoure already..lol..but i told my cousin to open the box to see how they looked. he said there in perfect shape..and all black.

Silver Member

Miami, Florida USA

Post Number: 795
oh yea by the way this is basslova i jsut changed my name to apocalypse.lol

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 342
whats the ABC enclosures main purpose
spl
sq
SQL

Silver Member

Miami, Florida USA

Post Number: 800
sql...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2547
yeah mine are black too although i do see a defect i think a slight spec in my cone like lint size that bothers me ...I gotta look closer...i may call parts express about it
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us