Jl 1000/1 and 12w7 for sale/trade

pixestick
Unregistered guest
i have a 1000/1 in near mint condition for sale/trade, and a 12w7 in a 3 cubic foot box slot ported to 31 hrtz for sale/trade as well, if your interested make an offer pleae, both are in mint condition, and in about 2 weeks ill have pics

Username: Bass_lover

Phx, AZ Us

Post Number: 6
can u send me pix

redeldog1
Unregistered guest
how much for the 1000/1 please send to ppmaxy1@aol.com

Silver Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 510
i really want a 1000/1 but only if there are no scratches whatsoever and its working perfect

cuspid fo life
Unregistered guest
i'll trade you my 25 cuspids MAX POWERS for your w7 and my 40 cuspid amps for your 1000/1. tell you the truth i reckon your getting a better deal than me, seing as how all my amps but out 1600 watts and they only carry a 15 fuse!

pixestick
Unregistered guest
any body that wants pics tell me your email adress and ill send them. I want 550 for the jl1000/1 and 500 for the w7. i lso have 500 boxes of c0ndoms all sizes flavors smells. Make an offer.

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1640
condo.ms? i dont need em. looks like you havent been gettin any. haha! are they used? that the only way i buy. why dont you just post them on here(the pics?)

pixestick
Unregistered guest
Ill post the pics of the cond0ms here then. sum of them are used ill post the used ones too then. Oh and the other stuff ill put pix too.

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4090
guysd, DO NOT LISTEN TO PIXESTICK!!!!@< its not the real guy sending them, combo munchr and pixestick are not really who they say they are, they were my friends but both already sold everything except the 15 x.x.x, but dDO NOT LISTEN TO THESE PEOPLE

nicksq
Unregistered guest
if they were your friends then why the hel1 didnt they register.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4093
cause all they wanted to do was sell it and go, but why in the hell havent you ever registered, one of them is in florida and the other in indianpolis, lol, brady is hilarious, hopefully he will come down here sometime and see me, adam is ehhh, ok

Bronze Member
Username: Kaos15th

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 34
cause all nick does is talk sh!t.hey sub do you have any amps for sale right now.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4098
sure, what kind of powe are you looking for

Bronze Member
Username: Kaos15th

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 35
I dont know if it was you or someone else but somebody was selling a hifonics 1500 amp thats why i was asking. but what kind of amps do you have just name them

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 4099
im me on aim, nushaganazad
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us