Ive got about 200$ for a new hu

Bronze Member
Username: Theceo

Post Number: 52
well i actually only have 89 right now, but im going to try and save money until i get 200 for a new hu, i could save a little more if you guys think i should, but what is a good quality hu for that amount of money, i also dont want one of those kind of hu that are all covered in neon lights or super bright or somthing. if you guys could suggest anything id appreciate it.

Silver Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 389
Are you willing to buy used from ebay?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
yea im willing to buy used as long as its "almost new" or "gently used" or somthing like that

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
i also so your post on some other guys topic about a new hu, with this picture Upload

are hu really that easy to install?

Silver Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 402
Yeah, all you need is an aftermarket wiring harness and you might need to crimp five or six more wires than those shown in the diagram.

For a good 200 dollar headunit(some might require ebay to remain within your budget) you might want to look at these:
Clarion DXZ545MP
Pioneer DEH-P6600
Alpine 9825
Alpine 7893
Eclpise CD8443

Bronze Member
Username: Xtant1001

Post Number: 60
I am selling 2 NEW 12inch Diamond D6 Subs. I am asking $325.00 plus shipping Per Subs. These are the new line of Subwoofers from Diamond. These Subs are still in the factory box and never been Used at all. Also I still have my Xtant 1001 that Im also selling and asking $600.00 plus shipping for the Xtant 1001. The Xtant I just got back from factory also so it is in good condition. The Pioneer Double Din I am asking $100.00 plus shipping for it. Email unan0@hotmail.com or call (425) 985-5415 if interested. I can take Paypal unan0@hotmail.com but please add 3% for the fee, or contact me for other arrangements. Thank you for looking

Upload

Upload
Upload
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us