Orion HCCA 225G4 / Selling Now On EBAY!!!

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 1390
Im selling this baby now on ebay. Auction is for 7 days and counting. Everyone should know how rare and superb this amp is. Here is the item # 5778712049

There is no RESERVE and bidding starts at $229.99

NOTE: There is only 1 other on EBAY and it is REFURBISHED and mine works perfectly and is flawless.

For those of you who dont know much about the Orion HCCA series amps can confrim with Isaac or James or anyone else.

Anonymous

and this is how much he originally bought it for.
www.ebay.com
item #5769943395
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=18796%26item%3D5769943395
why are you trying to rip people off?

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3987
he isnt rippingpeople off, he saw a good deal when there was one, the guy selling the amp got ripped off, fishy is still giving a good price on that amp, MO, would you be interested in a jl 12 w7 for it?

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2740
Holy shiznit. I wish I woulda known about that. Dang that's cheap. Anon, he's still not ripping people off. That amp is worth every penny of $229.99.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 3131
Ripping off is when you take a product worth X dollars and sell it 2x - 10x the value. MO got a great deal when he bought it and is selling it at a "reasonable" price.
If he wanted $500 then that's a different story.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1395
Subfanatic, no thanks because i have a Avalanche 15 now and only whould trade for a Digital Designs 3512 which is the 12" from the 3500 series. Thats my next move. I also have a Zapco 500M mono amp. Puts out 700 x 1 @ 2 ohm and 500 x 1 @ 4 ohm / Its class AB and has a 40A fuse rating. I am thinking about selling it.

Silver Member
Username: Monkey_man

Post Number: 106
How much you want for that zapco? Just curious...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1399
$500

Gold Member

Post Number: 1400
It is brand new and never used with receipt and comes with extra zapco bass remote ( retail $50) and the symbilink.

Silver Member

Post Number: 107
Thats what i thought... a little to much for me.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1403
I havent posted it up yet Stevie, I will make a thread once i put it up for auction on ebay.

N E K
Unregistered guest
Also what about this Class D mono Orion 1200D? Is that a real good amp to push 2 12" Kicker L7?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1406
The older Orion amps are good from like 2000 and before.

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2750
The best stuff from Orion was made before the directed buyout. There still were a few newer amps made after directed bought orion that are still just as good, but there are few. As long as the Orion amp says made in the USA on the side, it should be fine.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1412
Im selling this baby now on ebay. Auction is for 7 days and counting. Everyone should know how rare and superb this amp is. Here is the item # 5778712049

NOTE: There is only 1 other on EBAY and it is REFURBISHED and mine works perfectly and is flawless.

For those of you who dont know much about the Orion HCCA series amps can confrim with Isaac or James or anyone else.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1416
about 5 days left

Silver Member

Post Number: 111
Thanks for the heads up!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1429
about 4 days left

Gold Member

Post Number: 1435
under 3 days left

Gold Member

Post Number: 1444

About 2 days left.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1447
Under 2 Days left guys!!!!!!!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1450
Almost 1 Day left . . .

Gold Member

Post Number: 1452
1 day left from now...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1454
8 hours left

Gold Member

Post Number: 1456
5 hours left

Gold Member

Post Number: 1457
So the auction ends and 1 guy bid on it !!!

I only accept PayPal,Money Order, Cashier Checks and i didnt wanna ship over seas. Only US and Canada.

So this 0 user on ebay bids on it and wins it for $279.99 and this is what he had to say:

Hello ,
I am ready to purchase your Orion HCCA 225G4 Competition Amplifier and as the highest bidder i am ready to pay $280.

I am presently on a missionary trip outside the US .i am very much interested in completing this transactionon time.

To make the transaction faster i will instruct an associate of mine in US owing me a sum of $4,000 to issue you a cheque. so he will issue the cheque in your name from which you will deduct your fees and send the excess to my shipper (that will arrange its pick up and other consignments that i have in the US) via western union money transfer.

If you are okay with this, kindly send me your name, adress and phone number with which you will receive the cheque.

I await your prompt response.

Regards

NB: THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I CAN MAKE THE PAYMENT FOR NOW. IF THIS IS OKAY BY YOU, KINDLY GET BACK TO ME ASAP WITH THE DETAILS REQUIRED.

I hate dealing with 0 feedback people. Especially ones that dont follow directions of your auction. DAMN!

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2817
Dang man, sounds like you better relist it. That's gotta be a scam...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1458
Yeah i know Joe, Im probably just gonna relist it again on ebay. I probably lost like $5.00 total for listing it. I hate guys that dont read before they bid.

Anonymus
Unregistered guest
Hi MO

what price you have in mind, somebody will buy it here on ecoustics

Gold Member

Post Number: 1461
I want $350 plus shipping. It is in mint condition and bench tested and ready to go.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 3217
MO send him the info. If he actually sends you a cashable cheque, then you don't have much to lose.
He did also say extra fees, so you can tack on eBay/Paypal fees too.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1463
OK issac and anyone whos interested. I went ahead and relisted it on Ebay. Isaac he didnt follow the auction rules. Besides i know i can make more money selling this. Its hard to find.

Here is the Item number: 5780574206

Bid with confidence, i have 100% feedback and star seller.

Silver Member
Username: Erik123456

Post Number: 594
there is one brand new one for 249 on there also

Gold Member

Post Number: 1468
Mine is for $249.99 also right now.

Bronze Member
Username: Adelphia83

Colorado Springs, CO USA

Post Number: 45
Wow you are looking to get 350 + shipping? Cmon dude, these things sell for much cheaper on E-bay, regardless of how hard they are to find.

In any case you spent under 150$ shipped with the sole intention of reselling it and making over 100% profit, having no idea of it's history and yet it's perfect and flawless?

I hope you did some extensive testing and offer some sort of warranty for that 350+$!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1488
Dont hate.... I have it listed for $179.99 now.

It has been bench tested and works perfect. It is somthing that alot of people whould like to have. Also its none of your business what i wanna do with this amp.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1489
I have this relisted on ebay - Item number: 5780574206 / starting bid is $179.99. One of the rarest and best amps you can find for the money.

Happy Bidding.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us