Educated Opinions Needed

Username: Cutthrote

Post Number: 3
I have a Mitsubishi Galant that I want to add some security to, especially since I am into the car audio world. I need some suggestions and input on a good alarm system in the less than $150 range with the features of keyless entry, paging, good sensory. Does not specifically have to be name brand, just something reputable and I know I will be able to order parts from later down the road in case something happends to the equipment. I dont mind buying online either. What are some reasonable prices I should expect to pay for a nice stealth installation from a car shop as well?

Username: Cutthrote

Post Number: 4
A little help...

Joyce Raburn
Unregistered guest
I have a Viper Security System installed a few months ago in Dallas. I am now living in Mexico and took the car to be washed a few days ago. When I picked up the car later, the blue light stayed on and the Viper was deactivated. A strange key type thing was left by the car washer on the front seat. I went back and they don't speak English, but through an interpreter, said they hadn't done anything to it. I'm sure they did. How can I get the alarm reactivated? Any help will be much appreciated!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us