Project car, need opinions,

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3730
Guys i found a 1972 Ford Maverick Grabber, and i was wondering what u guys thought, it runs great needs minor work and has a 302 automatic, do u guys think its worth the 1500, or best offer, i dont know??? is it worth it or keep looking

Bronze Member
Username: Virus5877

West Lafayette, Indiana USA

Post Number: 94
for audio competition i'm sure you could find better rides, but as far as a good old muscle car build-up, the maverick should be fine. they've got plenty of room in the engine bay for a new heart (I'd ditch the 302 and put a 350 or 383 stroker in it), and they shouldn't be too hard to mess with the body by hand.

...only prob is, there aren't many parts for old mav's... you'd have to fabricate most everything.

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3735
well i would have my mom personally hand stich new seats and everything and i could take the next 5 or 10 years custom fiberglassing everything, but i want to makeit look nice not fast not loud, just look great like a show car at old car shows, i helped rebuild a 32 ford and a 68 chevy 2 lol and if i replaced the engine i wouldnt do ANYTHING except a 454
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us