Audiobahn high excusion series...

Silver Member
Username: Daddy_phat_sack

Post Number: 165
has anyone ever heard of these????? i havent.... are they any good?

Silver Member
Username: Yamahabanshee1

Paulding, Ohio USA

Post Number: 115
They are OKAY!

Silver Member
Username: Rhassler

Gilford, NH

Post Number: 231
you should probably get the model number on them.... a bunch of subs say high excursion on them!

Bronze Member
Username: Legacyaudio

Post Number: 13
all audiobahn immortal and eternal are extremely insane.. they have been able to make awesome subs that are great .. the imortals are a lil more but eternals are great for price and sound.. i owned them for 2 yrs and they were excellent.. i have heard other top nothc and those subs stick with them especially in a ported box

Silver Member
Username: Nnnnick_b

Nc Usa

Post Number: 340
How much are you paying for them? There might be something better and more reliable for your budget. Audiobahn subs are not that reliable and are by no means the pinnacle of sound quality. I'm sure acendant audio, RE, ect has something to offer in your price range.

Silver Member

Nc Usa

Post Number: 342
I have heard an immortal before and was not impressed at all. for all that power handling and rediculously oversized magnet one would think the sub would excurse more then 16mm oneway. The acendant audio atlas can do that, and alot more efficiently. Of all their subs i am most impressed by the linear excursion series for spl and the alums for sq, but i would never consider buying one.

Silver Member
Username: Daddy_phat_sack

Post Number: 166
im actually thinkin bout tradin my xbox and 16 games for it.... good deal or no???

Silver Member

Nc Usa

Post Number: 343
I would never buy and audiobahn sub. That is my opinion.

Silver Member
Username: Rhassler

Gilford, NH

Post Number: 232
go with the $300!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us