05 Compvrs

Silver Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 190
I heard these subs today and for under a 150 dollar price range I believe they are right up there with the Atlas', the 15's absolutely hammer and the 12's are very good all around subs

Silver Member
Username: Daddy_phat_sack

Post Number: 155
why did u double post?

DonnyAladam
Unregistered guest
comp cvrs are the best subs out right now for that kind of price tag(new) but theres better out there either used or 200 and up but if price is an issue you stumbled on the best possible subs

Silver Member

Post Number: 193
double post was an accident

Silver Member

Post Number: 164
...... yea the comps are pretty tight... but theres better out there thats used.... and for cheaper....

DonnyAladam
Unregistered guest
yea but theres always a gamble when you go used... and no warrenty's.... etc..

but what would you recommend used?? because these brand new are like 140$ shipped

Silver Member

Post Number: 169
theres SOME JL's u can get cheap like the W0's and 2 of those are as good as 2 comps... but im not sure of the price

DonnyAladam
Unregistered guest
i would question that the WO's are as good as the cvr's- i personally don't know but i have seen some pretty intelligent people say that the comps/atlas are the best for that price range

Silver Member

Post Number: 194
there is no way i can agree that 2 w0's are just as loud as the comps, i think ur seriously mistaken, id say the comps are very comparable to the W3s

Anonymous

mike what type of amp are you going to run with your comps(05 cvr's) because that makes a huge difference on how your system sounds

Silver Member

Post Number: 196
If i get the 12's Im going to run them off of a Kicker Kx600.1 if i get the 15's then off of a Kicker Kx1200.1

UCF_Shawn
Unregistered guest
I have the KX1200.1 and 2 CompVR 15's. I love it! Like you said, they hammer so hard it's ridicious.

They are actually very good subs (15's dunno 12's). Others just went with other brand and don't like the idea that a cheaper sub is better. I would only go with new Kicker stuff though. Make sure its not a refurb. I got both mine for $180 plus shipping NIB.

The KX1200.1 slightly overpowers them, but they can easily take it. Plus, they look really good together.

Silver Member

Post Number: 197
Well where I work I can get the 2 15s and the amp for 500 so im thinking thats a pretty good deal considering that amp goes for almost 400 usually

Anonymous

wow thats a good deal where do you work?

Silver Member

Post Number: 198
circuit city... we get sick accomdations with kicker and infinity

UCF_Shawn
Unregistered guest
Yea, I paid 470 for the amp. Could you help a follow escoustian out? Or are you limited to the amount of stuff you can get discounted?

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 3253
yeah Mike I would grab a 1200 if you can get me one:-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 199
No im not limited to what I can get from those companies but i can only order em one time so ... im gonna wait until I have the funds to order, my subs,speakers,and amps, but if Infinity I have a 3000 dollar limit as to wwhat I can buy if ne one wants Kappa Perfect subs or compenents lemme know but with kicker when i do my order which will be later in the summer ill let u guys know

Anonymous

mike go with that 500$ deal-- NO WAY YOUR GOING TO FIND A BETTER DEAL NEW(maybe used) but get those 15's n that amp it would be kicka@@

Silver Member

Post Number: 200
James do u still have the w6v2?

Bronze Member
Username: Redrange

Mo Hill, California

Post Number: 81
WHat kind of subs are these new cmp vrs?? SQ SPl or SQL...And was wondering what ype of boxes you would put them in and what you would tune it at?

Silver Member

Post Number: 202
the crv's are more of an SQL , they get loud and sound good doing so, I have heard the loaded enclosure from Kicker in the dvc 12 inch cvrs and it getssss very loud.. trust me
The 15's are very good all around subs but lean more to the spl side but still have stellar sq

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 3254
yup!

Silver Member

Post Number: 204
what kind of shape is that in?

Silver Member

Post Number: 205
James are u still looking to sell that W6?

UCF_Shawn
Unregistered guest
Mike, how much would an Infinity Reference REF5761A amp run? Just post here, easy to find lol...

Silver Member

Post Number: 206
it costs 265 with shipping to me
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us