Goin to Plexi glass where the Spare tire would be..Which pexi glass? Does it matter?

Bronze Member
Username: Shekei

Post Number: 43
Hey guys. Where my spare tire is going Im removing the cover and making a Plexi glass design and then wiring my 2 amps underneath with some Neons and JL logo's, then placing the box ontop of it. It might not be shown to much but still would be good in shows to move the box back to the seats to see it. Anyways.

Does it matter which plexi glass I get? Do you think it would rattle it underneath ..? It will be sitting on it so I don't see much of a problem. I'm going to dynamat with 36FT, the bulk pack or whatever so I don't see it having to much of a problem. Just wondering if any plexi glass is better/worse. Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Betty02

Post Number: 24
make sure its fitted down really firm to stop as many vibrations as you can

Silver Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 573
They dont have different types of plexiglass, the only thing that varies is the thickness and the color.

Silver Member
Username: Daddy_phat_sack

Post Number: 149
get the clearest that you can.... and atleast 3/4" thick....

somethingrediclousihavetomakeup
Unregistered guest
http://www.eccustomz.com/'01%20Nissan%20Maxima.htm my cuz did a kob like that, thats how it might look

somethingrediclousihavetomakeup
Unregistered guest
http://www.eccustomz.com/'01%20Nissan%20Maxima.htm
you might have to copy the link, my cuz did a job like that..this is how it might turn out

Silver Member

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 578
you cant just buy 3/4 you have to make sure it will fit where you wanna put it.

Silver Member

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 580
And wow thats awesome how the subs fit so perfectly in there.

Bronze Member
Username: Shekei

Post Number: 44
thanks man. My subs aren't gonna be in there just my amps so people can't steal them and there clean. The plexi will be drilled in and then a small hole to run wires. The box is so big it can't be taken out of my trunk. The alarm will let me know if they touch it anyways. But its also gonna have neons underneath so it should look cool. Just hoping when the box sits on it, it don't crack or scratch a lot! I'll test it out though. Thanks guys, props for the pics for sure.

somethingredicolousihavetomakeup
Unregistered guest
yea man that car POUNDED, the first time i saw the car i heard the guy comin from a half mile away...it was nutz
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us