Just got a new bmw! need some advice for sound system

Bronze Member
Username: Karam

Post Number: 21
hey
i have just got a bmw 318i SE i need to know what speakers to put inside? i have got two audiobahn 15" which ill put in the boot they are both 650rms each. what type of speakers whould i need inside to keep up with the subs.
any advice would help alot.

Anonymous

Infinity makes REAL nice stuff subs/speakers especially- also Alpine and im sure your stock speakers can keep up with audiobahns there not the greatest subs- they do get loud but poor sound quality so maybe you can make up for it my getting some Infinity's(great sound quality)

Bronze Member
Username: Karam

Post Number: 22
ok what do you suggest in infinity's selection? i have a 1600w 4ch amp which i can use for the inside of the car what speakers do you suggest?
the subs are staying maby just one but dunno yet.

Username: Murd06

Post Number: 1
i have a 2002 bmw 540i and stereo equipt from my old car (2 JL subs, 2 MB Quart QSD 116, 2 MB Quart DKD 116, and 2 JL amps for the speakers and subs) I also have an alpine head unit but i dont want to use it so i dont lose the original look of the car interior. I have no idea what is compatible and what isnt...how do i find out what i can use and what i cant?
help please
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us