Life isnt gonna last, we are all gonna die, it happens...

Silver Member
Username: Disturbedpriest

Post Number: 119
There is no time for us, there is no place for us, what is this thing that builds our dreams yet slips away from us, who wants to live forever!?, Who wants to live forever!?, There is no chance for us, its all decided for us, this world is only one sweet moment set aside for us, who wants to live forever!?, who wants to live forever!?????, whooooo???, Who dares to love forever!!!!!!???< ohhh, WHEN LOVE MUST DIE!!!!, i touch my tears with your lips, touch my heart with your finger tips and we can have forever, and we can love forever!!!!, forever, is our today, who wants to live forever!!!???, who wants to live forever!!<< forever is our today, Who is forever anyway??? (song by queen) theme from highlander, Yeah thats right i posted it up in here its not about subs but guess what just to make this legit here i got with a sub question... what will last longer, a dead mans erection or a pyramid subwoofer... are you happy now.. you got your f'kin sub question.. there now you can go away all smiling and happy.. right up till the day you die.. and your body rots and you never come back.. you never hear a subwoofer again.. you cant feel the bass... you wont be able to change the channel.. and its gonna happen..y our not immortal and neither am i... so why do we care what our sound systems sound like??? seriously.. i have wasted so many years and so much money on this ... and it just slapped me in the face i am gonna die.. its all gonna end... and what did i do with my life.. buy subs and compete with people or do this so my selfish @ss could enjoy some loud music.. my wife wants to see the world wants to own a home.. so i guess i am out of the car game... why do i even bother coming on here anyways... i dont know much about car audio i just enjoy seeing people smile and talk about it.. but one day your all gonna be dead and so will car audio... (peace jonathon) i am out. if i see a thread that intrest me i might say something.. but i doubt i am coming back. ( i think i know why glass left.. its the same sh8t everytime i look on here.. this vs that.. whats this whats that... i like helping people hook stuff up.. not debate over whats better... )

CarAudioH8ter
Unregistered guest
Audiobahn will live forever!!!

Audiobahn > You

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 2068
Life is full of challenges as well as disappointments and success and sometimes people can bring you down for a moment but that doesnt have to be your reality. This sport/love however you see it is a gift from above just like most things in this world. See the beautifull thing about life is its what you make it for yourself but ultimately it can affect others. As a wise man siad though "I came that you might have life and have it more abundantly." Find the book this man is quoted from and you find the key to alot of questions and answers. His word for reality is called "truth" find it and it changes your whole life and imparts true wisdom and hope.

This from a man who isnt a priest but speaks words of hope promiise and truth.

thanks,

Sean

Silver Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 277
"i dont know much about car audio i just enjoy seeing people smile"

Noo! How dare you hack my super secret spy cameras!

Seriously though...the same crap about people comparing things is pretty normal. Wouldn't you want insights from people that have actually used the equipment you want before buying something? The main reason I like car audio so much is because I plan on doing it as a career, if one just likes it as a hobby, that's cool. I just feel bad that you decided to become so depressed over it. If you were immersed too deeply in it, it probably is the right thing to let it go...have a good life, man...

Bronze Member
Username: Alastaka

Post Number: 53
yeah man but some ppl dont want something that will wear out in a year or less so they compare what they have or know of hopeing that some one can help them find something better but still not cost out the a ss

Bronze Member
Username: Mikechec9

Chicago/atlanta

Post Number: 85
yeah. one of my students raised the same comment to me. said that the money i spend on systems was fleeting. music is really the only selfish thing i spend on though. it makes ME happy. and how do you know that you don't make/listen to music in the realms past this one? just make sure that you take care of your responsibilities before you drop your whole load on what pleases you. there is a time to be selfish though. at least that's my take.

Silver Member
Username: Disturbedpriest

Post Number: 120
I appreciate the input of everyone here, i just was feeling really low that night, everyone comes to me looking for systems, dont get me wrong i enjoy what i do, but lately and more often everyone wants something for nothing.. like a 150 dollars for amp subs, and cd player and wire.. then get mad when i cant do it?? seriously how am i supposed to survive off of that????? do you guys get people like that too? (I have a full time job, but do systems for more spending cash.)

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 3210
there is always gonna be people who want something for nothing man the best thing we can do is attempt to guide them in the right direction and hope they realize that in the electronics world although Ebay is great and cheaper then retail you still get what you pay for. You wanna pay $200 for 4000 watts good luck having it last more then a month, and also good luck at getting 400 watts let alone 4000 watts.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us