Eclipse cd8455 question

Silver Member
Username: Scab12886

Post Number: 137
i ordered an eclipse cd8455 head unit and i havent been able to see the connectors in the back yet, and just had a question about the AUX-in, which i will most likely use to connect my ipod. i have an adapter for my ipod to hook it to a home stereo with the red a white jacks from like an A/V connection. (hopefully thats clear enough) Is the AUX connection on the head unit like this, that it would accept the connection from what i have now? or do i need to buy something else? thanks in advance.

Silver Member
Username: Jeremyc

Germany

Post Number: 685
The aux in is a regular rca style conector, so it should work.

FYI, make sure you use the line out on your ipod if you have one, and set the aux in input sensitivity to match.

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 1373
where did you order it from ?

Silver Member

Post Number: 138
i ordered it from a dealer near me in maryland. it was shipped from cali.

Silver Member

Post Number: 139
i should have put this at the bottom of my last post but i totally forgot. i have the 8455 in my car now and just wanted to know if the face tilts like the alpine head units? if this is possible and someone knows how to do it i would be very appreciative. if its not possible then oh well. thanks in advance.

Silver Member
Username: Jeremyc

Germany

Post Number: 696
Scab, I think it does, but I honestly don't know how. Kinda funny I know how to do everything else, except tilt the face.

Hay I redid the E-ISERV settings on the link me and fishy poasted above. I hope it helps when you start with your setups

www.caraudiocentral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1416

Silver Member

Post Number: 140
thanks jeremy. i'll try to figure it out hopefully. if you find out please let me know anyway. any help would be great.

Bronze Member
Username: Justintoxicated

Post Number: 71
the face tilts I was playing with one yesterday but went with the CD5444 instead. I did not like the look of the new eclipses, I jsut hope I don't miss all the new features, I am having second thoughts..

Silver Member

Post Number: 142
do you by any chance remember how the face tilts? i'm still not having too much luck with it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us