How much bass would i need

Username: Delicious

Yukon, Ok USA

Post Number: 7
i want to be able to roll up to someones house and for them to tell that i am there with my stereo blarring outside with all the windows up and doors shut i was thinking of 2 kicker l7's in a ported box and a kicker 1200.1 with a 1/0 gage wiring kit and a 2cap would that be loud enough???

Bronze Member
Username: Alias747

Post Number: 82
If you just want them to know that you are there, it really does not take much. Bass travels really easily. If that is all you want, that setup would provide more than enough.

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1510
hehe god damn kids wanting to disturb the peace yeah the l7s will do it, just put them in a well built, tuned low box, roll up with some 3 6 mafia and they will know you are there, if not get a pa system

Yukon, Ok USA

Post Number: 8
anything that maybe could shake the walls on the house or would that be overdoing it???

Yukon, Ok USA

Post Number: 9
i was thinking of 3 audiobahn alum12 dual 6 subs with a orion 2500d amplifier i know that setup powered right would prolly do the job but i dont know how big the alternater would have to be to push all that power any input would help

Anonymous

aka delicious? wtf? is that what they called you in jail? seriously though you are a huuuuuuuuuge flamer for calling yourself that.

Silver Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 548
lol

Silver Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 261
Aren't we a thermos full of negativity!

Bronze Member
Username: Darkseid

Post Number: 14
blow your horn, save your money

Silver Member
Username: Alpineuser

Winchester, TN

Post Number: 356
lol

Silver Member
Username: Shadylimitedx

Pgh, Pa Usa

Post Number: 111
i made a 2nd system outa stuff i had layin around dis is the crappy 1 not my good 1 but any ways i have an old sanyo cd player lol an 10 gauage wire an the sub is a old 1o inch phenix gold in a ported box/ vented an a pioneer 760 watt amp the only good thing in the car an the guy next door came over 2 times an said his pictures were fallin of the wall an he told my parents an i got in trouble from the bass bein 2 loud @ss

Silver Member
Username: Shadylimitedx

Pgh, Pa Usa

Post Number: 112
hey Hunter Warren how can i tune my box down low so the hzs i have can travel realli far away my good box i wanna hear it far away an right now it travels about over may b atlease 100yards an it gets quite i want it 2 go farer the port is 3in wide an 11.5 high how long should i make the port back thankx

Bronze Member
Username: Dacompetition10

Tracy, Cali United States

Post Number: 27
DTP!!! haha thats wat its about..lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us