How da heck do i do this???????????????????

Bronze Member
Username: Stylnul

Vicky ville, CA US

Post Number: 51
i know people around my area that think audiobahn is the greatest thing since sliced bread, i know their amps are decent but their subs suck, especially since i was there when someones brand new immortal blew in 20 min. how do i make them change their minds about audiobahn.

Bronze Member
Username: Daddy_phat_sack

Post Number: 99
just make them listen to ur system... i mean really listen...and compare to theirs...

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1457
slliced bread, YOU SPEAK OF THE DEVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is there really sliced bread? jk. yjou cant people have there mind set on certain things that cant be changed unless they have a personal exp. with it.

Bronze Member
Username: Fastbastard1977

Lousiville, Ky Usa

Post Number: 65
audiobahn aint that bad. i agree that there subs aint the best but i like there hct amps. if you want to change there mind they really need to here a better quality system. you can talk till you turn blue in they face but the best way is to let them hear other brands.

Silver Member
Username: Balls573

Winona, Missouri U.S

Post Number: 101
i let people hear my XXX and they just try and think of ways to make their audiobahns louder then. i dont understand why they dont get that theirs sucks and mine is good.

Bronze Member
Username: Stylnul

Vicky ville, CA US

Post Number: 52
its just that theyre so unlearned, i mean i know infinitys arent the best, but i like SQ. plus i dont bring the dough, but then i hear of this guy that has two audiobahns (no idea of model) and hes saying he can hit 165 dBs!! yeah right, not with a lanzar amp.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us