My sony is better than yours

Anonymous

so have you all discovered the amazing quality of sony equipment yet? i bet you haven't. you just read what one person says on this forum and probably go with it.. you shouldn't do that stuff. sony makes good stuff. i mean come on, have you heard any of the sony components? i like them better than infinity kappa perfects. and im talking about any selection here, ANY selection of sony components can smack the kappas out of the water. now i'm going to be honest here, the rainbow components sound better, i know a few people that have them, i'm just going to feel amazingly sorry for them if they do the slightest thing wrong with them, or get them stolen. $1000 for a set of components, up to $9000.. some people just don't have that type of money to spend. so, i turn to sony to provide excellent, excellent stuff and DECENT prices, and i want you all to realize this too. :-)

Anonymous

yup anonymous your right you know everything gosh i wish i could have a sony system!-- darn.. but i think i'll live

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2530
nice sales pitch

Bronze Member
Username: Daddy_phat_sack

Post Number: 64
lol... SONY ROX MY SOX!!!!!! NOT!!!!!!!!

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2534
image/bmpUpload
untitled.bmp (88.5 k)

Bronze Member
Username: Iufan4lifeul

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 26
I will back you up. Most people haven't heard a real sony. Those fancy cone shaped red things aren't a good Sony. Mine is 4 years old, round 12" that produces 300wrms. I have 2 of them being powered by an alpine 700 watt max amp. They are louder than 2 mid range 12" MTX's and RF's. My friends have both of those 2 types. They are also just as clear... My system was also only $500. Its better than you think it is.

Bronze Member
Username: Daddy_phat_sack

Post Number: 71
yea the old sonys are good but the new xplods do what they say they are XPLOD!!!!!! imo

Anonymous

yeah that's right, i already have 1 follower, who else is with me! come on people discover the audio revolution with sony products! :-)

Bronze Member

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 27
just to clarify though when I say I love my Sony Xplod's and you all say how stupid I am and how crap they are just remember mine are the OLD ones. I put my 2 up against 2 new ones a friend has.
Mine- 2 12" 900 Max/300 RMS
His- 2 12" 1200 Max/350 RMS
Mine was at least twice as loud, deep, and clear. Maybe 3 or 4 times... They sucked compared to mine.

Anonymous

I can't believe you guys, my XPLOD speakers are the best car speakers I've owned. All that other crap is for mexicans, and ricers

Silver Member
Username: Pharoh

Bradford, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 223
or people that understand S/N, hz, curves and other specs that perfect the sound system. For daily drivers they are alright. but when you want to pump bass, you wouldent stand a chance to some1 knowing their stuff.

Silver Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 104
sony speakers are ok for the price, but there subs are just pure crap

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 3936
"so have you all discovered the amazing quality of sony equipment yet? i bet you haven't"

There must have been some strange underlying beneath the inaccuracy of sound and the poor build quality that I've been missing over the years. Silly me. I do agree about the Rainbows, though. :-)

Silver Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 228
Lies. Sony isn't as fantastic as you say! Ha, what a laughable issue! Go with Pyle or Pyramid! They make the best products ever! Their equipment is very light because they use the cheapest metal and as much plastic available! The best part is...they BURN CD's! Literally. You can make smores with the fires the sensational units make.

Bronze Member
Username: Disturbedpriest

Post Number: 99
Hmm arent sony's made over seas... so thats why i found a lil polynesian boy hiding in my cardboard box that sony sent my speaker in.. i wondered why it was so heavy.. because those crappy sony subs i know didnt way that much ahahahha oh and the polynesian boy i sent back to the factory to get him refurb'd.. something happened to the voice coils.. he was going ching chang chong when i took him out of the box and hooked him up.. muahahahha

Silver Member
Username: Importrapist

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 222
Hey whoever it was that said they beat RF's with their sony's. How bout you bring that little sytem out to play against my RF's and see how you do???

Anonymous

man.. my sony's will straight up knock your RF's upside the head, don't even try to step.

Silver Member

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 223
ha ha ha.... you'd like to think so. Who are you, where are you from, and what do you drive again???

Silver Member

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 224
???????????????

Anonymous

my name is Roy Mercer and im from the bay area. why don't you believe me about the sony's?

Bronze Member

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 28
My trunk can't handle anything louder on my Lancer. I will take it up against most subs anyday that are in my price range. Sure, I could find louder subs and I'm sure your RF's are the best things in the world. But i'm not rich and arrogant like you all.

Silver Member

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 227
No i never said they are the best. I just know where i stand. And i stand ALOT taller than Sony. only loser's say "its all about fun, not winning" and people who dont have anything worth talking about (you) are the one's who dont care, and call everybody else rich and arrogant. $hit i paid alot of money for my system...f*ck yeah im gonna flaunt it. But since you dont have anything, you got to check other people. F*ckin HATER!!!

Bronze Member

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 29
i flaunt my system too. Mine is really loud, really deep, and really clear. For being a sony most people are shocked.

Silver Member
Username: Rds11

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 256
hey Darren, what RF's do you have? j/w

Bronze Member
Username: Karma_kills

Post Number: 19
Im not too happy with the sony SH!T i got. though i never got a chance to hear them all the way, since one was already BLOWN! i will never buy sony again.

Silver Member

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 228
Click on my name ( on the left, the blue highlighted)

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2547
Just wondering, why'd you dump so much money into an all Rockford system?

Silver Member

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 229
Ive always been a fan of fosgate. Dunno why. I know there oldstuff was awesome, and since then they have went down hill, but everyone goes through a bad stage. Now i know when to bow down, such as JL, Eclipse, Orion Etc..but i love my RF. My setup performs very very well. Its a daily driver. Now in my g/f's SUV, i plan on putting all JL or eclipse.(leaning towards 3 JL 13w7's, and some 1001's) I just have a soft spot for RF, what can i say???

Bronze Member
Username: Justintoxicated

Post Number: 49
I hate sony stuff, even the old explodes I have never heard a sony system that I liked.

My friend brought over 2 12's to play against my 2 12 JL W0's and I whooped him good. He thought it was his amp so he went back and got the same one I had Returned his Kenwood amps for the generic POS Diehard I had. Came back and I whooped him again. He paid 3x what I did too. I felt bad.

They components have never sounded like anything special either.

Also I recently bought a HDTV 30xs955 brand new widesreen CRT and it only worked for 3 weeks and they have been to my house 9 times to repare it. Stilld oes not work right and they have practicaly stopped returning my calls regardiing the refund. They won't replace the TV not even after 9 repaires, they jsut tell me maybe then don't call back. It has been like 4 months now since it starting having problems, by the time it gets fixed a new version of the TV will be out IM PISSED!. I now especialy hate sony.

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3586
chris, ill challenge you, i have 2 12 inch 2004 sony explodes, ill challenge you with my NEW ones compared to your OLD ones, ill even go in a sealed box. The new ones are better than the old ones, i used the old ones in a truck and friend those beasts, now they are ripped apart hung around my garage lol. But Anon, how about you challenge me with your sonys, in sq and spl
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us