Where to get a kicker 18" solo x box?

Bronze Member
Username: Subzer0

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 21
seriously?.. I don't want to have to oder one from the only people I know.. they are hella expensive A$$holes..

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3559
build your own, come up to my house and we can build it, no charge if u buy the materials

Bronze Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 22
lol tell me what I need/when we can do it/ and also tell me if you need specs for it or if you can fine/know what they should be.

;) we'll work something out.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3576
yea i can do all of that, and bring 50-75 bucks with you and we will hit up the store when u come, friday is my last day at school, so anytime after that

Bronze Member
Username: Daddy_phat_sack

Post Number: 69
wow... i have another week of school..... how old r u guys..... maybe we could hook up some time and build a couple of boxes..... im thinkin bout just buyin 2 kicker comp v.r's for 100 bux shipped...... i just need someone to buy my xbox.....lol........ im a broke lil effer....haha

Bronze Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 26
I'm 19 really from jackson county ;).. but I moved back and forth from richmond to jackson county a lot.

I stay in london(Laurel County)a bunch too.. lol

sub, will do bro ;) just remind me after your school is over, ima big college loser :-( so I have a lot of freetime.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 75
so ull trade for the subs?!?!?!

thats great.... just dont trade it to ne one else ok :D

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
so u wanna trade the subs????....... i cant really say that the pioneer are in the best of condition but are garenteed to work... and thump.... the jensen works too.... but the dust cap flew off it and i had to put some silicon on it but it effin thumps too and ill give u a bass tube and a box for the two pioneers.... and THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3590
dude, subzero, if your trading that solo x and your not sure about trading him, i might be up for trading one of my Tis for it
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us