Xtant

Bronze Member
Username: Alias747

Post Number: 66
I don't really see many people in here talking about Xtant subs. Does any body have Xtant subs that would like to speak for them? I don't care what model, I just want anyones take on them. I just bought 3 A1044 subs. I haven't installed them yet, but for the price I got them for I am not expecting huge quailty or anything. HAS ANYONE EVER HEARD OR USED THE A1044's OR A1044A's? I am really curious as to how good they are.
Thanks.

Upload

This is a picture of the a1044's(the ones I got).

Bronze Member
Username: Daddy_phat_sack

Post Number: 44
how much did u give for them...... ive had 1 10.... thats my first system..... and it was good i thought.... but then i head better systems and got a better system..... i got mine for like 50 bux at a yard sale and they were in the box new...

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2483
Kinda ironic how Xtant can have such great amps and then make such mediocre subs. Xtant subs really aren't anything to brag about, but I'd probably place them above Sony, Pyle, Pyramid, etc..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 68
Yeah, I only paid $25 a piece for them. So $75 bucks including free shipping, that price is untouchable. Whether or not they sound good is yet to be seen. Hey, brandon, the one ten you had, was it a a1044 or what? Any other opinions on xtant anyone?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
Anyone?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us