Username: Mikechec9

Chicago/atlanta

Post Number: 18
for the sq, no. imo

Bronze Member
Username: Skyliner17

Saint Paul, MN United States

Post Number: 84
i personally dont think so. not reliable and not good sound quality.

Bronze Member
Username: Dano9258

Post Number: 44
I have two 12" subs, and they are great quality. I paid $150 for both!!! Never heard such great quality actually.

Silver Member
Username: Sevin7

Post Number: 135
great subs for how much they cost, the sound quality is better than anything else in the price range, and there is NO REASON anyone should roast on audiobahn and not make fun of brands like Rockfordfosgate, MTX, Alpine, Cerwin-Vega, Kicker, Infinity, Kenwood, and many other common brands. Audiobahn subs are ATLEAST as good as these brands and cost way less. They cant keep up with the super expensive brands, but they obviously are not super expensive, they are dirt cheap. Dont hate on audiobahn if your not going to treat other comapnys the same, My new audiobahn subs ourperform my old alpine subs, and the rockford fosgates i upgraded to after alpine, and i paid half as much for the audiobahns. They also leave my freinds 6 Kicker comps to shame, and i only have 2 aw1206t's.

Bronze Member
Username: Mikechec9

Chicago/atlanta

Post Number: 23
good point 7. i appreciate the prices that adiobahn have to offer. but if we are talking sq, then there is no way to validate the subs as contenders against the likes of many others. now while cv, rf, kicker, and kenwood are all equally disturbing to listen to imo, infiniti and alpine produce reasonably quality lows. also, even in the case of audiobahns, the install must be considered. i.e., they don't necessarily have to sound bad, but like you said, there are plenty other subs that sound better. all in all, you generally get what you pay for.

Username: Ridinlow987

Post Number: 5
yes they are i have two 15'' in a non ported box no distorchin at all the best sounding subs for the price

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2973
no they are not the best sounding subs for their priced because the cerwin vega v-max sound 50 times better and will get just as loud for the same price! did I mention they are much more reliable also!

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 3930
For SQ on a budget you'd do best to look at Adire Audio Shivas and Image Dynamics IDQs.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2996
you could even take it a step down and just look into the ID's they are very cheap and have very good SQ as well. IMO Image Dynamics is one of the best companies around:-)

Username: Ankit69

Post Number: 1
not reliable at all my sub blew out within a month, sucked...

Username: Subzer0

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 4
.. I have 2 15s I bought off of ebay running on a rockford punch amp .. I think it's 1500 max power, but it's only giving 250 each the way my installer set it up ..

now i'm not rich... nor do I ever plan to be.. but in London Kentucky, rich boys with pimped (rice) cars cover the parking lots.. and I have by far the loudest system over any of theres.. and if I can turn the rich boys heads.. they are good in my book ;). 2 15s on ebay for 140 dollars.. i'm not going to pass that up on an average brand... with warranty from the seller. Again though, for the price they are fine. Just one of many options to consider as with any speaker.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us