Volfenhag Subs.

Bronze Member
Username: Shutterleftopen

Columbus, Ohio United states

Post Number: 13
well lately i've been looking into getting some new subs. right now i have legacy 1000w 10's. and they're horrible. and i've also heard on here while looking into some older threads that Volfenhag subwoofers are pretty good for the money. and i'm still in high school, working at red lobster making 8 bucks an hour. hah. so i'm on a tight budget.

anyone know where i can get 2 10" or 12" Volfenhag subs for a good price and decent shipping?

and can you guys give me some details about the subs so i can learn a little bit about them?

thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Daddy_phat_sack

Post Number: 27
you no..... ive been lookin for the same thing..... lol

Bronze Member
Username: Balls573

Winona, Missouri U.S

Post Number: 65
Volfenhag is probably ok for the money and will get loud but will have bad sound quality. how much are you looking to spend on a system and what kind of sound are you wanting? what kind of music do you listen to? you can probably get something alot better for a little more money but if you really want those you can find them on ebay or www.woofersetc.com

Bronze Member
Username: Shutterleftopen

Columbus, Ohio United states

Post Number: 14
i'm looking for something that will get loud, but still have decent sound quality. i listen to a lot of rap and rock. but usually when i listen to rock i turn the bass down and turn down the settings for my subs. i'm looking to spend around 200 for 2 10's or 2 12's

Bronze Member

Winona, Missouri U.S

Post Number: 72
go to www.ascendantaudio.com they are having a sale on their subs if their are any left. you can get 2 12" atlas for 200$ or 1 15" avalanche for 225$ those would be alot better choices than volfenhag.

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3508
IM SO SICK OF AA!!!, i cant wait for them to run out of subs lol, but i would like to get some myself, darn it i have a spending habit

Bronze Member

Winona, Missouri U.S

Post Number: 73
well right now they are about the best you can buy for that much money and they would be such a better choice than volfenhag.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us