New to the woofer game

Anonymous

ok i got some alright subs and i want to know about a box is the deeper the better and how do i tune a box hz how do i do that please let me know

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3454
well it doesnt really matter if the box is deeper or not, as long as the sub can get in there with some breathing room, but you need to worry about cubic feet, and to tune a box you need to find the cubic feet of a box and then use a simple program such as winlsd or somen and that will show you how wide and long to make your port

Anonymous

dose n-e body on here make boxes

Bronze Member
Username: Basshd

Post Number: 20
Right here, but you may have more luck going to http://woodlawncabinetry.com/ depending on where you live at in order to cut down on shipping. I also design boxes for free (if i have time) and i will give you a cut list that you can take with you to give to the people building your box, or you can do it yourself if you feel comfortable for the task.

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 1162
Yeah E is right.. I am having my box built at www.woodlawncabinetry.com and phil the owner does all the work and is fair about price. YOu should call them and find out first.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us