FOR SALE: 15" Eclipse Titanium Sub

Username: Phatzilla18

Post Number: 1
I am in the Annapolis, MD area and have an Eclipse SW9152 15" Titanium sub for sale. Sub comes in a sealed box. I have had NO problems with this sub at all and I am only selling because I am buying a new car and won't have room for it. Sub hits hard and has amazing sound quality for its size. Asking $400 OBO for sub and amp. If you are not in the Maryland area and would require shipping, that would be extra. Please email at Phatzilla18@aol.com with offers. I also have an Audiobahn A2200HCT amp and a Lightning Audio 1 Farad digital capacitor if you are interested.

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 1146
Hey guys , I was about to buy this from Ben but ended up with the Avalanche 15. He wants to sell it and get somthing smaller cause he cant fit this subwoofer in this Acura RSX. He is a good ebay seller aswell and a good guy to buy from.

Subfanatic where you at??? lol

Post Number: 2
EDIT: $400 OBO is for sub and BOX. Amp is a typo. Amp is also for sale though if interested.
Sorry for the confusion.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1151
Here is a actual price from one of the better priced online stores for eclipse subwoofers

http://www.woofersetc.com/product.asp?0=279&1=285&3=1613

Silver Member
Username: Alpineuser

Winchester, TN

Post Number: 317
i can get that sub for 355, at electronicgiant.com

Silver Member
Username: Rhassler

Gilford, NH

Post Number: 172
subfanatic said you could maybe even talk them down to 350 shipped.

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3449
dude, if u want ill make you and offer for a box and smaller sub and amp for that sub and box if u want to? im me at nushaganazad or email me at www.bebuzzin11@hotmail.com please im me TONIGHT

Gold Member

Post Number: 1159
Subfanatic i know Ben cause he lives not far from me. You should email him at Phatzilla18@aol.com and he will reply.

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3452
ok i emailed him

Post Number: 4
355 shipped doesn't include a box from electronicgiant.com. Not to mention, it's $400 OBO, meaning, make me an offer.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1165
not bad
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us