Memphis vs kicker

Username: Krazzyboy44

Post Number: 1
Im am about to get some subwoofers for my car and i dont know whick ones i want to get i was thinking about getting memphis p.r.12's but i see every one likes the kicker comp

Bronze Member
Username: Trunkbangin

Post Number: 29
take it from me go with the memphis nothing bad to say bout kicker but i would go with memphis holds bass better and i would try the hpo instead of the prs but go with the memphis

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
where are you from might can get you a great deal on these subs what kind of car and what kind of amp

Post Number: 2
i can get the memphis for 89 at all pro audio and i can get the kicker comp for 109 at online car stereo i have 95 camry i was gonna put 6 of either sub in the trunk

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
look get hpo or m3 mojos from memphis and you don't need but 2 maybe 4 if you run with a hpo series i have 2 m3 mojo 15 in a nissan sentra and that mf pounds like you would believe and a friend of mine has 2 hpos in a lexus es 300 on a 1000d and man i tell you his car is bringing pain

Post Number: 7
what is hpo

werd
Unregistered guest
get the memphis m3's. there are m3's and m3 mojo's. The m3's will wreck the mojos in sq but will not be as loud. You get get 3 of these for around 500-550 and they will be loud and sound pretty good.

werd
Unregistered guest
get the memphis m3's. there are m3's and m3 mojo's. The m3's will wreck the mojos in sq but will not be as loud. You get get 3 of these for around 500-550 and they will be loud and sound pretty good.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us