Ascendant Audio

Silver Member
Username: Rds11

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 225
I'm sure most of you all know that they are selling their XBL motor subs at low prices to get rid of them so they are gonna go fast. I don't know much about about the Avanlanche 12 so I would like some input on it. My main two questions are 1) How does it compare to other high end subs like a W6v2 or RE X.X.X etc. in SQ and SPL and 2) Is there a pre-built box out there for it because I am not a box making genius and I don't wanna screw it up.

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3372
RD, you dont really live to far from me and u could come up here, about half an hour, and i could teach you how to build a nice box if you were to get it.

Silver Member

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 226
sub, I figured you might be the first to respond, lol. I want a ported box but the thing is it has to be smaller height wise than 16.5" that is the maximum height available in my car's trunk. could a ported box for this sub fit fine there?

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3373
yea no doubt, we could do it for sure if u brought your car up and wanted to

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2805
Chad recomended a 1.5 cu/ft tuned to 27htz for the avalanche 12 that is a pretty small box the only hard thing would be making room to port it that low:-)

Silver Member

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 228
Its so hard to decide and in such short time too. I don't know near as much about ascendant audio as I do about other brands.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us