Some 15" subs that will get you some disturbing the peace tickets

Anonymous

hi people i am willing to spend 200$ on some 15" subs that have some crazy a** bass i am looking on ebay for them.

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3226
for some 15's and some spl, how about an RE SE 15, isnt that like 199 plus shipping, but i would look into some audiobahns(cant believe imsa ying that) with that kinda money

Anonymous

ye me too lol cant believe u are saying that even though i had a second thought to get some audiobhans because i can get 2 of them fer that price but if i am going to get audiobhans then why dont i get some volfenhags i heard they hit pretty good.

Bronze Member
Username: Car_bangs

Post Number: 13
volfenhags are awesome jl or kicker then volfenhag for me. u can get four hard hitting 12 4 200$

Silver Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 699
For ~$200, i would have to agree w/ subfanatic and say go with something along the lines of a RE SE 15".

(oh dear god Sub, you've crossed over to the dark side...recommending audiobahn, you should be ashamed of yourself :-) )

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3245
i am sorry, but they can get loud

Bronze Member
Username: Disturbedpriest

Post Number: 96
before or after you place some c4 back there and set it off?? i mean really.. he didnt say i want something loud and nasty sounding he said loud.. which isnt audiobahn.. heh i would buy a audiopipe 15 over an audiobahnd there only 150 with shippin off of ebay.. and they do get loud and arent nasty sounding.

Username: Shutterleftopen

Columbus, Ohio United states

Post Number: 8
are audiobahn's really that horrible? man. i was thinking about getting some too.heh.

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 608
their that horrible for daily drivers. or if you want your subs to last long. But if you're going for comps and dont have the money for good spl subs then audiobahn is the way to go. And audiobahn is the way to go fi oyu dont like sound qulity also.

CB
Unregistered guest
also too, mtx has a good 15, my bro has that in is car and that s*#t hits HARD in a sealed box(vented or ported would make it hit twice as hard)

Anonymous

get some nice sony 15" to go with your system. they bump like all hell, outperforming the RE XXX18 in a ported box tuned to 40Hz. you can find them probably at best buy even, these guys knew what they were doing when they decided to go into the subwoofer division. and let me tell ya, the SQ is amazing, its nice tight bass, but loud at the same time.. the kind that just makes your spine tingle, you know? it might do a few other things lol.. but we wont discuss that stuff here =). good luck on your venture! =)

Silver Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 298
that was a joke right?... i dont know how you could choose a sony over a RE x.x.x ... lay off the crack its really gonna mess you up lol

Anonymous

don't be hatin, go get a sony for yourself and compare it to the XXX, you will see the define differences as sony kicks the living hell out of every single aspect of the XXX!!

Silver Member
Username: Joe_c

Oakwood, Ga

Post Number: 218
rotflmfao!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

well thank you people and yes i do know a little about car audio and audiobhan is what i am thinking about which is my last choice and sony isnt even in any of my choices lol i was looking at a audiopipe and i never heard that brand before but they seem good from what i was reading and from wat i have heard from disturb...

Anonymous

you need to consider sony then! what are you thinking man!??! do you just want to go out and waste your money on the XXX? go right ahead.. you go RIGHT ahead my man.. but when i pull up next to you with all of my sony components and outbump you, don't come back to this forum because you will KNOW, you will KNOW the truth. yeah thats right!

Anonymous

I think Lanzar would outperform the sony actually. Pyle might even do it too...

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2199
With 200 bucks I wouldn't try getting two 15" subs, that is if you want quality subs. I'd stick to one. The SE 15" would be great. Don't forget Adire is making the Shiva in 15's now, and the price tag is 199. An ID or IDQ 15" would easily be under 200 bucks. You might be able to find a Treo TSX or SSI 15" for around 200 bucks as well.

Silver Member
Username: Alpineuser

Winchester, TN

Post Number: 286
2 15" atlas subs 210 plus shipping :-)

Username: 2loud4u

Boca Raton, FL U.S

Post Number: 1
If i were going to get 15's I would definatly recommend the audiobahn 15 inch alluminum Sound Q Subwoofer. For a sub that only costs around 160 they are a good deal.

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2204
I would definitely NOT recommend the "audiobahn 15 inch alluminum Sound Q Subwoofer." For 160 bucks you can get a MUCH MUCH better driver.

Username: Budweiser_man

Valley Springs, Ca USA

Post Number: 2
I myself don't like 15's, I'm a 10" kinda guy, but hey that is just my opinon. I have 2 JBL 100D 1000w dual voice coil 10" subs in my car in a tiny tiny sealed box, and I constatly place in the top 3 at all comps I go to around my area. But I will have to admit the compition isn't all that wide. maby 20-30

Username: Budweiser_man

Valley Springs, Ca USA

Post Number: 3
I myself don't like 15's, I'm a 10" kinda guy, but hey that is just my opinon. I have 2 JBL 100D 1000w dual voice coil 10" subs in my car in a tiny tiny sealed box, and I constatly place in the top 3 at all comps I go to around my area. But I will have to admit the compition isn't all that wide. maby 20-30. These speakers and the box I got for $160.00

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 247
i can take 1 12 inch re XXX and 5 15 inch sonys and the re XXX would be so loud it would crack the sonys

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3408
i be4t you donny that if i i had 2 sony explodes i could get loudr than your one re x.x.x

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2231
Put the Sony's in seperate Snail Shell's, and leave the xxx free-air? Sub, I know you can make anysub fairly loud with the right install, but I'd like to see you try to make 2 sony's louder than a xxx.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3409
joe, i already did lol, also louder than a w7

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2233
I bet the guy that owned the W7 was imbarased.

Bronze Member
Username: Balls573

Winona, Missouri U.S

Post Number: 38
what would be louder a 15" XXX in a 4.00 cu ft. ported box or a 13 W7 in the recommended ported enclosure for it? Both with the rms power running to it.

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2237
That question has been asked a million times, and the answer is still the same. No one can say. It's impossible to guess when the subs are close in specs in the first place. The vehicles the subs are in matter, as do the amps running them, and even the song being played.

Unregistered guest
Hey guys I am looking to buy a 15" RE x.x.x subwoofer and I would like to know where the best place on the net to buy one if or if any of your have one for sale but I would also like to know would the x.x.x be louder than a MMats Juggernaut thanks guys?

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1393
try incriminator audio's lethal injection, awesome sub, go to visionaryaudio.com and check them out.

Silver Member
Username: Rds11

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 231
you have to buy RE products from the company at reaudio.com

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2289
Should be able to contact them now, they finished moving.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us