Looking for a good sounding system

Username: Teomcdohl

Wantagh, Ny USA

Post Number: 10
Hi. I have a 97 Altima and I'm looking to overhaul the sound system. I'm not necessarily on a budget but I'm looking to replace the speakers in the doors and the speakers in the package tray, and get a sub and an amp, along with tweeters.

I was wondering, what are some good brands that will play a nice sound? I'm not looking for too much bass or anything, I just want a high quality system. Also, I'm confused on how to wire component speakers thru an amp. can anyone help?

Thanks.. I posted something like this in the "amp" board, but I figured I'd try here since I could get better help on speaker types.

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 3823
Everybody is on a budget, I could piece together a $50,000 system if you wanted me to :-)

Seriously, though, I need to know what kind of budget you're on, be it limited to a couple hundred or a couple thousand. This hobby can get expensive quick.

Bronze Member
Username: Teomcdohl

Wantagh, Ny USA

Post Number: 11
ahh, well then the budget would probably be around a couple of hundred.. im looking for something with good sound but not to kill my wallet.. heh. lets say... id be willing to throw something together between 1k and 2k
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us