Like

AMPLIFIER BLOWN??????

 

New member
Username: Dafish48

Post Number: 1
Registered: Apr-05
Today I received my amp wiring kit in the mail that I bought off of ebay. I just bought a 1000 watt cyclone amplifier from my friend for 30$. Seemed like a good deal to me. I ran all the wiring which I have done before and everything seemed good. I realize the amp is not recieving power. I then check all connections are good. I look at the ground connection and realize it is dirty I disconnect it and clean and when I reconnect sparks fly. 2 sets of sparks and then they stop. I did not think it was to severe of a thing. BUT NOW MY AMP DOSENT WORK AND YES IT IS RECEIVING POWER.

I was thinking
BLown FUSE on AMP?
FRIED AMP
BAD AMP
BURNED OUT POWER LIGHT MAYBE on amp i hope

IF IT IS BLOWN could it be fixed?
and if it can be anyone have an suggestions

THANK YOU VERY MUCH
any input will be welcomed
 

Bronze Member
Username: Disturbedpriest

Post Number: 92
Registered: Jun-04
man that sucks, what does your amp smell like.. yes.. i want you to pick it up and sniff it.. if it smells like burning plastic.. your amp is blown, you can get it refurbed or you can throw it outside and shoot at it with a shot gun.. sounds fun either way.
 

New member
Username: Dafish48

Post Number: 3
Registered: Apr-05
the amp does not smell at all thats why i did not think it was blown

i am going to go buy a new fuse today and see if that helps anything

how much to get refurbed??
 

Bronze Member
Username: Nitescort

Post Number: 73
Registered: Mar-05
why not just pull the fuse and look at it to see if its blown first? Kinda deserves a "duh" but ill let ya slide seeins as yer new. hehe
« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Facebook

Shop Related Deals

Directory

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us