Kenwood CD Unlock Code

Anonymous

KENWOOD SECURITY CODE CLEAR procedure

These codes are applicable for all Kenwood radios that do not have DVD or DVD screens located on unit.

Your radio will require one of the following procedures.

Type 1
During the code request mode, while holding the DISP key depressed, press and hold the Volume UP or DOWN key for 3 seconds

(so that "..." disappears).
Then using your remote enter your code.

Type 2
Press the "Auto" button and "Track up" on face of radio at the same time. The four dash lines ( . . . . ) should "disappear".

Then using your remote enter your code.

Type 3
Model# DPX-4020 and DPX-4030
Press and hold the 1 then the 6 preset key (preset keys are the buttons on face of radio for storing you "favorite" radio

stations). "C" should display.
Then using your remote, enter your code.

Enter your number from the remote control unit. Your code number is 5227 (KCAR)

* Press numeric key "5" ( 2 times ) and press the Track UP/Next Track key on the remote
* Press numeric key "2" ( 3 times ) and press the Track UP/Next Track key on the remote
* Press numeric key "2" ( 1 time ) and press the Track UP/Next Track key on the remote
* Press numeric key "7" ( 2 times ) and press the Track UP/Next Track key on the remote

The security is canceled and the set enters the TUNER mode!

Anonymous

We recently purchased Kenwood KDC-202MR at flea market and receiver seems to work but not CD, is there a security code on CD for this unit?There is no remote or paperwork with the unit.

Unregistered guest
i recently bought a kenwood KDC- 516 at a garage sale and it does work but it says you need to enter your code. But when we bought it we didn't have any paperwork or remote. How can I get the code?

Unregistered guest
i recently bought a kenwood KDC- 516 at a garage sale and it does work but it says you need to enter your code. But when we bought it we didn't have any paperwork or remote. How can I get the code?

Silver Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 219
You must have the remote to attempt to unlock it.

Unregistered guest
HOW CAN I GET MY CODE NUMBER I GOT KENWOOD kdc-322.

Silver Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 459
Call Kenwood or an authorized service center...

Anonymous

Hi there does this work for the Kenwood DPX-990MD model. I think it's a Japanese model? Also does this enable the Cd features.

Please reply to guesshuiam@hotmail.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us