One confused kid right here

Bronze Member
Username: Langless28

Post Number: 98
i have the alpine mrd-m301 and it has so many features i dont know what to do. im learing all i can so here goes. it has a low pass filter and i can change the slope. exlpain what i should change it to. it also has a papametric eq where i can change the fq width and leve but i also have a 4 band eq on my head unit. what the hell should i adjust!!!!!!

Username: Shocksyde

Post Number: 6
haha i'm getting the same amp so i need the same answers :-)

wont hurt to experiment in the mean time though

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2143
The you'll set the low pass filter around 80 probably 12 db slope, if your running a sub off that amp. As for the eq, it shouldn't matter if you use the amp's eq or the hadunit's.

Silver Member

Post Number: 101
also does anyone know like the avg fq of like a rock song cus im afraid if i set my subsonic filter to like 25 (pretyy sure my port is tuned to 30) i wont get that spine feelin bass

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2144
25 is extremely low, I doubt there's gonna be anything below 30 ever in a rock song. Your fine.

Silver Member
Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 291
joe i got a question for u.. what exactly does the bass comp function do.. there are 3 settings.. simply comp1 2 and 3..

Silver Member

Post Number: 104
thanks alot what about some techno/ hip hot stuff alot go below 25 there? and yeah what is taht bass comp stuff
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us