Amp for Infinity Kappa Components

Silver Member
Username: Mcazayoux

New roads, La United states

Post Number: 115
does anyone have a few suggestions as 2 which amp to get 4 the infinity kappa perfect 6.1s?

Anonymous

those components i believe are 100rms so look at getting PPI,Arc Audio,JL,Zapco,DLS,US Amps if you want a high end amp to run those components otherwise MTX,JBL,Alpine amps are good amps to run those components

Username: Skyliner17

Saint Paul, MN United States

Post Number: 10
get the ppi a300 art series or the pc2300. they go great for components especially the perfects. thats my setup. otherwise alpine and mtx are good alternatives.

Silver Member
Username: Goon

Post Number: 147
word

Silver Member

Post Number: 118
about how much would either of the ppi amps cost?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
u can find them on ebay around $130-200. they are really reliable so just buy from someone who has alot of good feedback and u won't have to worry about buying used. I have 4 of those amps. one is in mint condition and the other is in very good conditon, if ur interested.

Silver Member

Post Number: 120
how much would u sell them 4 and how much would shipping be?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
email me at skyliner17@hotmail.com
i'll let my A300.2 white art series go for ???lol
how much u offering?

Silver Member

Post Number: 122
ill emial u sometime, and ill proly go 200 if u still have it by the time i email u? thanx 4 the help

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
no problem. yeah whenever your ready to buy i'll sell. i'll put on ebay if u want. just let me know.

Username: Safa19

Post Number: 4
I am getting similar component speakers, do you need an amp to hook them up? or will it work just from the head unit?

comunale62
Unregistered guest
vincent Vang do u have any black amps in mint

Bronze Member

Post Number: 81
yeah this one i have on ebay is in mint conditon.
also i have another one A300 black art in mint condition in which i am using right now for my components.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26item%3D5774407255%26&sspagename= STRK%3AMESE%3AIT%26

Bronze Member
Username: Msully701

Stratford, Connecticut US

Post Number: 86
Im running a kicker kx350.2 to my infinity kappas perfect 6.1's and they sound amazing the amps really good. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=48598%26item%3D5774782956 %26%26 on ebay it will run you 175 shipped

SweetRide
Unregistered guest
I have two pairs of the Kappa Perfect 6.1's and I power them with an Orion 8004 amp.

Bronze Member
Username: Shanmag

Post Number: 14
for the people that have 2 pairs of Kappa Perfect 6.1's, where have u mounted them in ur car?

im thinking about getting a pair and i was told 1 pair would be enough, but what would be the advantage of getting another pair?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us