JBL or Infinity speakers ??

Unregistered guest
OK...I am newbie to this forum. I need to install 4.5" speakers in the front and 6.5" in the trunk door for my WagonR (in india - its kinda' hatchback). I am thinking of driving it using pioneer DEH-P5750 (equivalent maybe a Pioneer 6700/4700).
I considered the following speakers:
JBL:
GTO426 for front
GTO636 or GTO626 for rear.

I am also looking at Infinity:
5002i front
6002i Rear

I am looking at good sound quality and with a good (not the best) bass. I know that without a sub I cannot get the bass I want but listening to beyonce/britney should feel good (shouldn't feel the lack of bass). Or is it better to put a 6.5" component woofer instead of coaxials in the rear ?? I don't want to invest in an Amp or sub-woofer. Any suggestions ??

Username: Skyliner17

Saint Paul, MN United States

Post Number: 9
the infinitys are better in my opinion. if i were u i wouldn't buy speakers for the rears and upgrade to the infinity kappa or infinity kappa perfects hooked up to an amp. no need for rearfill. i've also read and heard that the infinity reference work well off the headunit but to get best possible sound, u would need to get an amp.

Silver Member
Username: Goon

Post Number: 142
i've heard the kappas, and i have the refs. get the kappas you will be pleased with spending the extra money. and yes an amp makes them sound much better.

goon

Unregistered guest
Is the model one of the latest ? what would b the approximate price in india ?
Thanks in advance
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us