Hey Isaac,glass sub etc.

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 556
Do you think this would push a MT. 4 audiobahn 800t's, um, 2 alpine mrd1000's, 2 orion 250 g4 amps,2 INTERFIRE IFD-1000C,.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 2537
What is your question? Are you asking which amp is better?
I'm not a fan of Alpine amps (overrated), so I'd go with 2 250G4s. If you look at that amp with 4 gauge power plug kit, it has 2 40A fuses. So you know with an unregulated PS, you will get much more than 800w rms in your car.

Silver Member

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 559
oh sorry let me be more clear. which amps would you prefer to push a 15" or 18" RE MT. Also which sub would you prefer, the 15" MT or a 18" MT.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 2538
The size will depend on the type of music you listen to. For ultra low bass, 18" is better, but for higher bass note, above 35Hz, 15 will do just fine. Probably perform better too.
From my testing, smaller sized subs responded and produced slightly more accurate bass.
If your music consists mainly rap (50Hz-60Hz), then 15" or even a pair of 12" would do.

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2959
a better idea is get the 18 inch Mt, depending on the car, get that, then get it in quad voice coil at 4 ohms a coil instead of 1 or 2 or 3 or anhything, then get The Interfire IFB-2340dB amp, its a 4 channel amp, bridge the rear two channels into one coil, the front two into another coil and do it with another of the same amp, that should get it going

Silver Member

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 562
yea i basically listen to rap mostly,besides when i listen 2 linkin park, or something of that nature.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us