Best sounding speaker?

Silver Member
Username: Langner

Madison, South dakota US

Post Number: 109
what is the best sounding speaker that would sound decent powered by the head unit until i get an amp i only wanna spend like 150 bucks for the speakers

Silver Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 363
whichever one you hear that sounds good to you with a price tag of $150 or less. almost everything to do with how something sounds is a personal preference, so theres no "best" speaker.
the only thing we can do is suggest to you brands that are reliable.
you've been on here for a while, you should know this, lol

Silver Member

Madison, South dakota US

Post Number: 110
yea...i kinda wanna get em off the net i was thinkin infinity ref's and in sd where i live even in the biggest city in the state i dont think that there is a store that has infinity refs or any other speakers there might be a couple so i will go and check a couple places out and see whats up

Silver Member
Username: Goon

Post Number: 122
I have the refs, i like them a lot. they sound fine off my HU. But i really want to get an amp for them which i will do soon. People have told me to just go for the kappas, the difference is worth it. So if you can, jump to the kappas, if they sound better than the refs you won't be dissapointed.

goon

Silver Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 365
i've heard good things about the infinities, kappas and refs, just that they can be bright. you can find either model online for close to the same price, just depends on your budget. not sure which is actually better or what the differences are though

Silver Member

Madison, South dakota US

Post Number: 111
would the kappas sound good from the HU because if that is the case i might just go get a pair

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2517
kappa's are better but they are power hungry. If you are planning on running a amp I would recomend the Kappa's but if not then get the Reference's.

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2811
go with mb quarts REC or RCE line, its right inbetween the refs and the kappas

Silver Member

Madison, South dakota US

Post Number: 119
would you absolutely need an amp for them?

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2824
depends on your Hu
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us