PPI A300.2 and A600 art series for sale

skyliner17
Unregistered guest
hey guys. i have a ppi a300.2 white series amp for sale. cosmetically still in very good condition. just a couple of very small scuffs.
i also have a a600 black art series amp for sale. it is in mint condition. i still have the box and manual for it. was keeping as a collectors item but was wondering how much i'd get if i sell it. both work great. if anyone is interested give me a post with an offer...

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2455
hey sky let me know how much. by the way thanks for the orion 250g4 it is perfect:-)

Bronze Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 48
Does the black art have the schematic silk screened on the top or does it have the shapes?
I would be very interested in it, I have about 40 older ppi amps, working and not. I collect them, along with the first crutchfield amps and older soundstreams. let me know

Silver Member
Username: Goon

Post Number: 111
yeah me too....james doesn't need anymore amps im sure...help a newbie out yo!

goon

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis~

Post Number: 493
lol, funny screen name. took me about 5 seconds to long to figure it out but i got it lol
Kinda like this dance club here in town called Elixxur, and when someone says it i ask, "did she like it"? pretty lame but funny at 2 or 3 in the mornin.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2456
you can never have enough amps, especially those amps:-)

Silver Member
Username: Goon

Post Number: 115
yeah i know...thought maybe i could convince you otherwise.

goon

Silver Member
Username: Tpizzle

Post Number: 128
how about you sell you ppi a300.2 to someone who needs it like me. i have been told by a bunch of people to get that amp for the Atlas im getting. ide buy it from you.

skyliner17
Unregistered guest
give me a reasonable offer at my email
skyliner17@hotmail.com
the black art has the red silk screened.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us