The Dope, its back again

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2553
Why is m@rijuana against the law? It grows naturally upon our planet. Dosnen't the idea of making nature against the law seem to you a bit... unnatural?

Bronze Member
Username: Thumper

Richmond, VA U.S.A

Post Number: 22
Well, even though people will argue that m@riju@n@ helps them operate better, drive better and for the few who say they can think better, you still have to take into consideration for the people that cant handle it. Think of it. Smoking already causes ocer 200,000 deaths per year and thats because people are killing themselves. Now Put m@riju@n@ and a pot-head behind the wheel and the chances of them not being able to act quick enough in a critical event could lead to disaster. You have about 280 million people in the U.S. and now more than half are going to drive stoned=not very good. Plus no one would remeber a thing while there high, so business wouldnt be very active. Mcdonalds and Burger King would make a hefty profit though.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2581
lol GOD DAM

Bronze Member
Username: Newtoaudio

Post Number: 19
so Subfanatic, did you celebrate one of my favorite holidays yesterday? lol

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2595
haha 32 oucnes baby

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
hahaha that would be fuggin crazy!

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2600
it was nice, me and only 2 other guys, all morning

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Yeah i was gonna be skipping some school, but the person who was supposed to bring it didn't, so i had to settle for after school. And it was only schwag, but whatever. It worked for me!

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2609
hydro baby

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
Nice. I wanna try some purple haze or northern lights, but no luck yet. Whats the best you've had?

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2614
purple haze is fun, norther lights i havent had, but the best i have ever had is, my firned plucks off big thc hairs and saves them, we smoked only 2 bowls of PURE THC and got F CKED THE HELL UP

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
Thats crazy. Pure THC, no wonder you got f cked up! I think even northern lights would have trouble going against that!

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2622
i havent had northern lights, but this stuff i got caught with was some goooood sh*t too, in 6 or however months, in november im movin out, geting an apartment and growing some hydro

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
Yeah i was just looking around tonight on how to grow seeds. it doesn't look that hard, but yeah, i wouldn't be able to even think about growing till i'm out of my parent's house. even then i don't know tho, it'd make me paranoid all the time just having it growing in my house!

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2627
i wouldnt care, if u havent noticed dont care about much lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
lol i'm still getting a feel for people's personalities on this messege board. Most people seem pretty chill though. I gotta go for tonight tho. I'll talk to you later.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2631
where u live?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
Colorado. its not too bad, but i'd rather be somewhere warmer.

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1475
Sub, I like you're way of thinking.
Coke... whitehorse grows naturally too!:-) Yup:-)
The world would be a better place, at least for me.

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1476
Hell, it might even make it cheaper!

Silver Member
Username: Erik123456

Arlington, Tx

Post Number: 526
if it was legal it would be much more expensive, and you guys are idiots lol

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2638
erik, no it owuldnt become more expensive, it would become MUCH cheaper, here are three reasons why,
1. If its legal, we would all grow out own
2. If we didnt grow our own, so many other countries would export it here, there would be hunderdes of daelers per square foot ahha that competittion prices would make the price lower ALOT
3. Places like columbia would ship it here legally(much cheaper) and be able to sell it much cheaper to the everyday consumer.

Silver Member

Arlington, Tx

Post Number: 531
you moron

if its legal they would let you grow your own

-- no they wouldnt it would be heavily regulated
-- it would be taxed like a mofo
-- liquor cigs etc etc all have horrendous tarrifs and taxes on them do you think that we wouldnt put the same thing on weed from columbia

you have a lot to learn my friend

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2650
no i disagree still, it would lower prices, just becasue they tax it, here lets work this out ok, a shipment of weed, a small shipment would be uh lets say 1000 lbs of weed, thats ALOT, how much do you think they would tax this to come onto out soil? whats your opinion, i would rather work with yours to get around this haha

Silver Member

Arlington, Tx

Post Number: 532
Sub - why would the government make it cheaper

It would have insane taxes on it -- and you are ridiculous to think we would buy it from the columbian cartels we hate....

it would also contain almost no thc you would end up with legal dilluted weed that was much more expensive

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2083
Sub, I gotta agree with erik. Even though it would NEVER happen, if it was legalized, there would be so many regulations that it wouldn't even really seem legal. And we live in the US, so you know their gonna slap huge taxes on it. Why wouldn't they tax the he.ll out of something that they knew would sell like mad? They also know that the higher prices from taxes really won't stop people from buying it.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2670
i disagree ILL GROW MY OWN

Bronze Member
Username: Thumper

Richmond, VA U.S.A

Post Number: 35
i dont think the govt would let imported m@rijuana come in only becuase they would try to smuggle other substances. I dont mess with anything anymore. I got into a while back, and my dad and i had a trust issue that i didnt like. I do smoke ciggarettes though, and i will quit, but anything else is out the window......... ive learned to become high on life, not high on earth

Silver Member
Username: Johnnylemoine

LaPlace, Louisiana United States

Post Number: 513
ive had northern lights and the best sh!t ever, BLUEBERRY!! god dam blueberry is the shiznit. straight from Canada. didnt even really get cotton mouth, and it didnt take much to get high. it tasted pretty good too. i wish i could get some more. im not a pothead though lol. i used to be, now i just smoke every once in a blue moon.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2695
im not a ot ehad either, i barely ever smoke, lol, but yea the canadian blueberry is tight, norther lights isnt around here, anyone wanna ship it to me via ups haha

Silver Member
Username: Dankman

Granger, Indiana United States

Post Number: 125
Look at the name haha im from Indiana but we got some good Dank around here. Smoke one for ya homie

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2698
dankman, how close are you to loiuvielle or cinci

Silver Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 354
i say its only illegal because
1. the government can't tax it and
2. it was made illegal and no one wants to change it since its been pounded into everyone's head that its bad, even though its been proven not to be that bad. politicians can't legalize it since they have to make it out to be bad to stay in office, lol

on that, don't you just love thoes tobacco and drug commercials, always something completely off the wall stupid, then they tie it to drugs. makes me laugh every time, lol

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2084
I read this somewhere.

Annual deaths due to cigerettes and tobacco - 4 million.

Annual deaths due to marajuana - 0. (this is only including health deaths, not taking into the fact accidents and stuff, but still.)

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2733
yea, mary j isnt that bad for ya

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2085
No, I really don't know if there's anything that harmful in it at all...

Silver Member
Username: Dpaw20

FL USA

Post Number: 151
omg, I had the worst 4/20 EVER!! I still havent smoked, and its friday night. Hopefully, tomarrow I will have my hands on some purple haze though...also, I found out my brother in 6th grade smokes, and hes ganna be gettin me some lol. Hes got like $150...and im broke. Good thing I started bein nice to him.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2735
haha good plan, damn it, i figured it out guys, my firsty day back to school from my suspension, im giong in high!

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2739
ok guys, im giong to look into buying a pound of some northern lights, blueberry, or purple haze, and im wondering guys, when i go to get it, how can i tell it is what they say it is, for all of the above, and does anyone else know some crazy weed, i know chron and hydro and sc sh*t, but how can i tell the difference in these three for the norm stuff, thanks guys

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
Well I've heard blueberry actually has some blue coloring to it, for purple haze and northern lights i don't know. I've never smoked any of those. I've heard Trainwreck is pretty crazy if you can get ahold of that, but once again i've never smoked it. Also, AK-47 and S.A.G.E. are supposed to be good.

somethingredicolousihavetomakeup
Unregistered guest
recently iv been hittin mango haze, my buddy is a real weed conesaur so he somehow always find the best buds in the area. If your going to buy a P of anything id look at the AK or if you can get it NYC Diesl crossbread with nyc sourdough, amazing sh*t. But if you want to be totally obliterated i wouldnt look towards beasters(BC buds) i.e. northern, and purple. Look for elvis 55 or g-14, best buds i have ever gotten.

You can become a judge at the cannibis cup for 1000 bux, think bout it 2 oz to your face of the best buds from all over the planet. Definately worth it

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis~

Post Number: 494
on a serious note this ongoing epidemic of doctor prescribed medications for every thing under the sun has higher risks than with peoples driving abilities health over pot.
These are serious drugs that people are taking from, some nearly as strong as LSD, but for some reason people trust them because they are legal.
Most adults understand that it isnt about which drug is more dangerous in our goverments eyes, its which one can they profit from and regulate the easiest. It would be kind of hard to tax and regulate the distribution of weed when any ol joe can grow it in a planter on thier front porch, thus, an illegal drug dubbed "harmfull".
To take this a bit further, the govermemnt is raking in billions of dollars on alchohol sales tax, this is why they dont mind letting thousands of innocent people get killed by drunken drivers. To illegalize alchohol again would cause a big problem in our economy, in addition to legalize pot would also have finnancial losses, fines, siezures, ect.
Not that i sthink it is a good idea to do any drugs or and especially while driving BUT,
When was the last time you seen an "Stoned and Driving" accident, you dont really, its usually all alchohol related. Summing up, dont trust any drug just because the government deems it legal, trust me prozac and all those type drugs will fuker you up. Id rather see people take a toke off some weed rather than fill thier body with these man made chemicals with tons of adverse side affects.

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis~

Post Number: 495
I should've proof read, I have no idea what that first sentance meant lol
I think what I meant to say was pot isnt as bad on your health as some of these new prescription drugs. Nor will it impare driving abilities anymore than many legal drugs.

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1500
Zacdavis pretty much summed it up! Great point's!
Sub, look at White Widow, I think that's how it's spelled. Just google it or something.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
Yeah, White Widow has A LOT of THC on the buds. Its a really strong one!

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2742
my best was PURE thc hairs, for like 2 years my friends collected the hairs off weed lol

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 1518
in all honesty pot is bad on your short term memory and hard on your lungs and definately affects you cordination depending on the severity of the high but I have also seen it can be addictive with long term use

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2744
there is nothing addictive about pot, and anyone who says they are addicted are lying, they just WANT keyword WANT the feeling again, there body would not go through withdrawals as ciggereates would, pot has no nicotine or anything of that nature in it, and it DOES affect short and long term memory if you smoke more than i do

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2457
its not physical addiction sub its mental addiction not to mention a serious gateway drug. I completely agree with erik and joe the gov't would screw you the same way they do now if they caught you growing it even if it was legal, the tax would be horrific:-(

Gold Member

Post Number: 1519
lets just say i know of someone who smaoked it 30 years almost every day of their life ....it can become addictive they get very moody without the drug

Gold Member

Post Number: 1520
30 years in a row since they started the drug

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2753
ya i agree its a horrible gateway drug, its led to me trying LSD, coke, and meth, but i dont do that sstuff anymore and im happy i dont and im not addiceted to weed, ive done months without diong it but i alawys want to lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us