Kenwood

Bronze Member
Username: Birdman420

Post Number: 22
How are kenwood subs, is it worth it to stick with a brand, HU, amp and subs, or switch it up a bit, the reason I ask is because I'm getting a Kenwood excelon kdc-x889, and it has AMS, Amplifier Management System, which integrates the amplifier into the HU and lets me control it, would this be a reason so go w/ kenwood subs, or some one elses???

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2477
i would suggest somen elese, there is other brands that are GREAT to go with one brand, eclipse for example makes everything lol, and jl could if they made HU's i think alpine does to, but Kenwood is not one i would personally do that with, i have a Kenwood KDC-somen HU and i like it, but i wouldnt get there amps or subs personally

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
huh, thanks, is it a quality issue, or something else??

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2661
no, there isnt really anything wrong with kewood, i have one of there Hu's, its great i love it, im looking for some better, alpine or eclipse or pioneer premier, but kenwood is good no doubt, but with any of there stuff (subs and amps) you wont get loud or sound to good, u can do alot better

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
Thanks man, hey I've got another ? for u, is it possible to mount 2 subs in the R and L corners of my trunk so they point towards the front, I don't want to lose the space I have in my car when I fold the seats down, is it possible to mount them there, or will I have to lose space??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
nevermind I see that you just answered my question in another thread, thanks.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us