Are they that great? really.. i wanna know.

Bronze Member
Username: Disturbedpriest

Post Number: 67
avalanche and all the other subs on the site are they that wonderful.. i want one if they are can someone tell me about them that has them or point me in the direction of some review.. and would they sound better than diamond audio? the tdx series? if so i wanna start a local shop and sell em hehe

Silver Member
Username: Tpizzle

Post Number: 103
oh ascendantaudio.com has maybe the best subs for the price out there. i am going to soon get a 12" Atlas, all are made with some of the same technology as the R.E. x x x (which could be the greatest sub ever made). if you have the money i would strongly recommend the Atlas for sq, or the Avalanche if you want to be heard. great subs, everyone hear will tell you this

Bronze Member

Post Number: 68
cool, ty for the site too, oh hey i got a 84 camaro, and i am thinking of selling my diamond audio tdx, and i want two 12's that sealed can out pound my dads 3 jl 10w6v2's on a jl 1000/1 do you think i could do it with these subs? i dont think i can fit a 15 back there and still see out.. oh and i am running a mtx 1501d and a 160 amp alternator with a 5 farad camp

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
camp wtf i meant cap sorry i am the typo king!

Bronze Member
Username: Jthree

Bay area, Ca Usa

Post Number: 36
get 2 12 inch eclipse ti's, the sw912 i think it is. those mothers will pound like hell and will sound pretty good doing it.

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2457
have u personally heard them

Bronze Member

Post Number: 70
i dunno, i am just looking for something cheaper than buying another diamond audio tdx and powering that b.astard... they are too power hungery for my taste i have one running off of 1000 watts rms and it slams but i want something that can beat my dads 3 tens without killing my budget or my car.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2459
what is your budget, what odes your dad have?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
my dad has 3 jl 10w6v2's on a 1000/1 and i have one diamond audio tdx 10 with a mtx 1501d he has them in a van i have mine in a camaro.. my budget is fuken lame i am married so i gotta sell my diamond i think i got a buyer at 400 dollars because i just got my sub back from diamond audio repair , so my budget isnt much i was thinking three atlas 12/s but i dont know how to get them in my car. or i could save up and get another tdx.. but that would mean antoher mtx 1501d and that would be around 800 dollars with the amp box and sub and i dont make that kind of money.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2463
no, cause then u would need a new alt to, but 3 atlass arent going to come close to 3 w6v2's

Bronze Member

Post Number: 72
hey sub dont you have aim my name is ihavealifenot if you do just drop me a line man its easier than posting
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us