Who has the Image Dynamics CXS62 Chamoleon Componants Set???

Silver Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 737
I havent installed mine yet and just wanted some thoughts on this set from all of you who own this set. Just like a review of it.

Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 423
I don't think I've read of anyone else having these sets in here. You are the pioneer, install them today and tell how they are!

Username: 1stimer

Post Number: 9
I am extremely curious as well MO. Let us know please. I like the idea of some 2ohm components.

Silver Member

Post Number: 755
I will update this thread as soon as i get them installed guys. Yes the 2ohm feature is very nice cause i get to use my ppi art 300.2 for them. Ill keep yall posted.

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 3739
Let me know how those tweets are. I've heard the midbasses and they're great, just haven't heard the component set.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1024
jonathan, i will post a thread on those tweets after i hear them. They are silk dome tweeters for a less fatigued experience. I hear great things about the midbass.

Silver Member
Username: Loc_out

Post Number: 109
MO have you instelled them yet?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1027
Looking for a reliable used car to get like a camry or accord or somthing for now. Havent found it yet but im gonna hit a couple of auctions. Thats what im gonna be doing for my business in the future. Some cars dont have 6 1/2 speaker locations in the front and that sux. Not sure if you can make it 6 1/2 if its only 4" or somthing... But once i find a good car i will let you know cause im eager to install my new system.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us