Using stock HU to install amp and subs

Ex-CON
Unregistered guest
I am trying to install my sounds on my stock radio in a scion tc. But my radio has no rca amp outputs. Is there a line converter I can get to tap into my rear speakers to that I can have output for an amp. I would prefer to tap into speakers in the rear so that way I wont have to take out the radio. Can someone maybe point me a link to a store like bestbuy so that I can just walk into the store buy it. Thank You all.

Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 420
You are thinking correctly. You'll need to use a LOC and run it off the rears. Heres one one eBay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=94845%26item%3D5768939260 %26%26

Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 421
Any chain store should carry them too. Just ask a sales rep for one.I've gotten one from Circuit Shitty before.

Ex-CON
Unregistered guest
THat converter you showed me on ebay, it says four wires, so I assume that two wires go to one rear speakers -/+ and the other two wires go to the other rear speakers -/+

Ex-CON
Unregistered guest
Sorry for my last post, that was so ignorant of me, my real question is, I will have a Hifonics Brutus BX1500D amp, will this converter have to be 2 channel or 4 channel? Im not even really sure how many channel is the amp. All I know is that I want to run that amp 1500watts x 1 @ 1 ohms
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us