2 10" subs for $200

Bronze Member
Username: Tpizzle

Post Number: 80
i think i am going to with 2 10" subs since i am mostly into sq unless there is a really nice sounding 12" out there for under 200. what type and brand for my 10" subs??

Bronze Member
Username: Doug_w

Post Number: 34
You can get 2 12" Infinity Reference 1240w (good sq subs) for $210.97 shipped off of www.crutchfield.com with a 1 year warranty. and if you are interested in them, I will give you my refferal code and you can type it in on the payment page of the checkout form and I will get $20 off my next purchase there and if your purchase is $200 or more you will get get $20 off too. If you are interested email me or post back on here, my email is Dweems01@charter.net. Here is an exact link to the subs:

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-Sbd3jD3qWwQ/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?g=67700&I=1081240W

Bronze Member
Username: Creative

CA USA

Post Number: 59
The Reference line is infinity's lowest line of subs. The sq ain't that good. Go for the Infinity Kappa Perfects 10.1D or 12.1D. The kappa perfects are great in sq; it's better then the reference in every way.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
but he only has $200 and he said he wanted to go under that. You could get 1 Kappa Perfect for less than $200 though.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
and he said he wanted 2 10's or 2 12's

DynOmite
Unregistered guest
Get some kicker comp cvr's or somthin... you'll be like 170$ for 2 10's of ebay

people say there good for the money but I don't know to much about them

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1455
The new 05 cvr's sound pretty good, but there are better out there.
1 JL 12w3 $180, or the new 12 Atlas $149. Both have really good sq, and still throw out some spl.:-)

Bronze Member
Username: Tpizzle

Post Number: 91
how will the Atlas sound with rock? i have heard 12" subs suck for rock. i mostly listen to rap and trance, but gotta rock out to metallica every once in awhile!!!

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1318
type Rs.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 1354
from what they are saying on here the atlas would be a dood choice or the infinity perfect 12 but if you want more spl with sq you could do a idmax 12 but youll need about 600 to 800 rms for that sub or an idq image dynamics 12 with at least 200 rms but its rated 350 rms personally id do the idmax 12 but its 279 shipped it will have excellent midbass response as well as low bass heres the site for both the image dynamics

http://www.carmedia1.com/en-us/dept_121.html
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us