Audiobahn sub too bad?

Unregistered guest
i am going to buy 2 subs for my honda civic 2002.i already have two pioneer subs of 2000 watts max. but id like to replace them by 2 audiobahn awes12p because the cool design. i have a jl 1000-1 amp for the subs.my question is " are the audiobahn subs that bad?" because all ive seen are bad reviews of that brand.if its that bad , could you tell me why? dont they sound loud? are they loudest that my pioneer subs?because they have more rms.
thanks for all the help you can give me

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1435
Yes, they will be pretty loud. I'm one of the few who still kind of like Audiobahn. They don't have great sq though. Audiobahn has never been a big sq brand. People have also had problems with there subs blowing and crapping out on them. I used to have a pair of 8 inch audiobahn's about 3 years ago, but I had to switch because of that verry reason. All of a suddin 1 blew, then I couldn't keep a good one in there. I blew one after another. So there build quality has went down in the last few years. I have 3 of there amps though, unbelievable amps for the price, and still work fine to this day!
So with that said, I like audiobahn, it just depends on how much money you are wanting to spend, and what kind of sound you are looking for.

94red5-oh
Unregistered guest
I have one AWES10P, and have had it for about a year. It gets pretty loud, but as far as sound quality, it isn't that great at all. Build quality isn't all that great either, the first time I hooked it up to my PPI amp, I blew the Audiobahn logo of the front of the sub. You should really think about something better to go with your JL 1000/1, because you wouldn't be using it to its full potential. Look into Image Dynamics, RE, or Adire.

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2338
or eclipse DUH! lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us