2 amps off one head unit

Username: Sandyouch

Post Number: 1
Hi
I have a Sony Head unit with one RCA output I have a Vibe CBR12 active hooked up to the RCAs at the moment. One the head unit I have obviously setup the RCA output to a sub signal.
I now have the dilema of wanting to amp my rear speakers. I cant use the RCA output as they are set up at the moment due to the output being purely the bass.
The amp that I have gained free from a friend is 200W cheapy. It only has RCA input! Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Maybe a crossover but i would need left, right full range output + sub output. i dont know what to do!
Thanks

Username: Devin_wyngard

Greenville, Wi Usnited states

Post Number: 3
use a RCA splitter and pug it into your head unit so you can plug both of your wires in there. or if you want you can just hook them up to the RCA cable in your trunk if you do not want to re run all the wires

Post Number: 3
The only problem is that the RCA output from the head unit is only bass! so i wont have the full range to power my rear speakers

Post Number: 4
(continued from above) i dont have a crossover for my sub and am using my head units internal crossover! hence no treble on the rca output
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us