How hard do you think this will hit?

cuspid fo life
Unregistered guest
my friend just bought 8 "max Power" subwoofers (i belive made by cuspid) and 4 1600 watts am-1030 cuspid amps, hes going to trick it all out in his honda, with a fiberglass enclosure all custom in the back trunk how hard do you think his stuff will hit? he says 150dbs i think it will hit 120 dbs what do you pros think?

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2271
120 if he's lucky!

cuspid fo life
Unregistered guest
well i dont know, he said he was going to wire them in parallel, i think each amp down to 2 ohms, but i dont get it, the thing clearly says "Warning: do not bridge; 4 ohms impedence NOMINAL" he says that bull but i dont know i think he spent like $300 on all that, do you think it was a good buy?????????

cuspid fo life
Unregistered guest
well i dont know, he said he was going to wire them in parallel, i think each amp down to 2 ohms, but i dont get it, the thing clearly says "Warning: do not bridge; 4 ohms impedence NOMINAL" he says that bull but i dont know i think he spent like $300 on all that, do you think it was a good buy?????????

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 490
nope he got ripped off. He might hit 120, that amp only pushes out like 150 watts each, and then their dubd only have probably like a 7 mm xmax with a BL of like 5.lol

Silver Member

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 491
dubd=amps

Silver Member

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 492
disregaurd previous post dudb=subs, brain malfunction.

Silver Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 561
depends on how hard he throws it...

nick_sq
Unregistered guest
yeah standing outside the car it will probably sound like the stand at the flea market full of pyrmid/pyle/legacy while the foreign guy cranks up some bass trax and he blows the woofers in the process... more is not better. A single Type R 12 and a 3 to 500 watt mono amp would rock on longer and harder than that set up...but there is a look to having 80 million different components...usually people who like know F**k all and like the colours.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us