Orion hcca250g4 refurbished

Mark N.
Unregistered guest
What's up guys! I can get this amp from ebay for $330 shipped, that's pretty nice price for it.But there's one problem , it's refurbished!I'v checked on the internet and most people say that refurbished things are just fine and work like new.I have refurbished xplode amp myself and it's been working just fine,(sony and refurbished)haha But first I wan't to know your opinion, maybe someone even bought the same amp from this store on ebay, let me know what you think! Thanks a lot! Mark

skyliner17
Unregistered guest
hey i have a practically brand new orion 250G4 amp that I am selling. going to sell around 300 also. i bought it to power my components but the amp is too big for my taste. it takes up too much space. i already have a jl audio 1000/1 amp so i don't need it for subs. don't have room in my trunk for it. I am using PPI A300 art series to power my components. PPI amp is small and compact.

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1929
Man, buy the new one from skyliner if you can. I just bought a used 250 G5 first gen, not much difference from the G4's for 300 plus shipping. I was thinking about that G4, but I shy'd away from it because it's a refurb.

Silver Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 553
how do you like your ppia300.2 I got one off ebay 2 months ago and plan on using it for my image dynamic componant set upfront.

skyliner17
Unregistered guest
i love it. i had first borrowed a audiobahn from circuit city to power my infinity perfects for 2 weeks. when i got my ppi a300.2 and hooked it up i could hear the difference in sound quality instantly listening to a favorite cd of mine. it also made my infinity perfects seem more bright. i fixed that though playing around with equalizer and crossovers on my alpine cda-9835 hu. overall, ppi art series amp do live up to the hype. orion 250g4 made my infinity components sound great too but like i said the amp itself is too big.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2260
Hey Sky I will buy it from you tonight if you want ot get rid of it:-)

Mark N.
Unregistered guest
i don't know, anybody has some more opinions, by the way skyliner if you could send me some pictures and
where did you bought it from and for how much?! pekciu@netzero.com Thanks

skyliner17
Unregistered guest
I bought it for $300. Looks and functions brand new. have the manual, plugs, the two silver bars with screws, which all look new. only thing missing is the box. i'll take pictures tomorrow and post them here or send them to you Mark. looking somewhere around 300 obo plus $25 shipping.

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2266
Hey Sky let me know if Mark doesnt want it cause I will buy it

Mark N.
Unregistered guest
So where did you get it from for 300$, it's not a refurb right??hehe it's confusing:-))

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2270
I just bought one shipped for $275 so if you look around you can find good deals.

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 493
I want one of those amps, but what are those amps rated at 12, 13, or 14v

skyliner17
Unregistered guest
I got it off ebay like a 2 weeks ago.
Item number: 5764106251
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26item%3D5764106251%26&sspagename= STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT%26
if anyone wants it i will put it on ebay.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 2301
Don't put it on eBay. Let the people on this forum have a chance.
Orion HCCA 250G4 is rated at 12v. So in your car, you will get 30% - 50% more power.
Therefore, 800w rms @ 1ohm will yield 1000w + with 14.4v.
One of the best amps ever made in the past.
Skyliner17, you should think of a number and let everyone on here that wants it guess it. The one closest without going over wins.
Besides, if you list it on eBay, you will have to pay a fee to them. Why make eBay any richer?

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1931
Yeah, for the sake of the forum, let some1 one on here buy it. Screw ebay.

Anonymous

how much for the amp

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2272
I agree with Isaac and Joe:-) Like I said before I will take it off your hands:-)

skyliner17
Unregistered guest
i want 300 plus shipping. thats how much i paid for it. anyone interested email me at
skyliner17@hotmail.com

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 7528
great amp, but remember it's class AB so it draws considerable current, and still, it's 50wRMS x 2 @ 4 ohms.
stable to 1 ohm that's 200 watts x 2.
that's considered small by today's standards for most subs, and components you're not going to run at 1 ohm to get the benefit of that amplifier so be sure it fits your needs.

Mark N.
Unregistered guest
Hey guys I think that sky proposed it too me first so I have a privelage,heheheh

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2276
Hey Isaac I just got myself another 250G4:-) now I have something to run my Brahma also.

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2279
Hey Isaac I just bought myself another HCCA 250g4:-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us