Midbass speakers

Silver Member
Username: Tips

Post Number: 116
in addition to the component set im about to buy(infinity ref or CDT), i may later replace the rear door panel speakers. would it be a good idea to add some midbass speakers? i dont have any subs... but i plan on getting them later. would midbass speakers kind of make the system sound better for a while? or should i forget the midbass, and save my money to spend on subs in the future? i have a 100 dollar limit to spend on a pair of midbass.... maybe a pair of coaxials instead? i dont kno. im completly lost on the whole rear fill aspect. i kno most people prefer no rear fill, but i dont plan on entering sq competitons and stuff, i just want a descent sounding system.

Silver Member
Username: Jwbulger79

Florida

Post Number: 468
do you have an amp for the front speakers?

Username: Knoxrocks22

Brownsville, Tennessee United state...

Post Number: 3
i got some subs i will sell u in a bax with an amp for 200$ its a 460 watt amp with 2 1100 watt subs in a bandpass box my email is knoxrocks22@hotmail.com and my aol sn is blablabla says:

Silver Member
Username: Kklagge

Post Number: 113
rear fill depends on the listener and your vehicle...I have a 01' Silverado with (2) 10's under the back seat so rear fill would be completely wasted on me.

Username: Tpizzle

Post Number: 8
is replacing the front speakers more important than the back? does anyone have suggestions what brand 4x6 sound the best and that can produce a little bass?

Silver Member
Username: Tips

Post Number: 119
no i dont have an amp for the front component set, but i might have one eventually, after the subs. im not lookin for subs right now, but thanks anyway knox cider, im pretty sure replacing the front speakers are MUCH more important for sq.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
how big of a difference does replacing stock speakers to infinity reference make? is it worth the money.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
also how important is an amp for speakers such as an infinity. if it is reccommended what size are you thinking. probably 4-ch but how many watts. thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us